Australian Pink Floyd tribute band

Sportsman

I have got a chance to get tickets for a concert in Limoges next Saturday.
I have seen the genuine article 3 times so I am noy sure if this will be a let down.
Anyone seen them?

nutmeg

Yes mate l saw them a few years ago, you wont be dissapointed, a very good tribute band..

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Seen em 3 times absolutely awesome [:T] Will be seeing em again this year an all if i can [:T]

Last edited:

stevieboy1962

Seen both the original and Aussie Floyd a few times, both brilliant, the Aussie Floyd capture the music perfectly and also manage to add a bit of humour to the show. Here's a link to a video I took a couple of years ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K43Gqu5FJRw

Swim Jim

Formerly: jjpendurocomp
Site Supporter
They are playing Liverpool Echo arena towards the end of the year Im tempted, only heard good things about them.

bezzer

Site Supporter
Originally posted by jjpendurocomp

They are playing Liverpool Echo arena towards the end of the year Im tempted, only heard good things about them.
Get some tickets, they're awesome.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Saw them just before chrimbo.... feckin' superb...[:T]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter

Yep its either that one or Harrogate For us [:T]

Swim Jim

Formerly: jjpendurocomp
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Wise Owl

Yep its either that one or Harrogate For us [:T]
Bit of a trek down the M62 Owly. They play Liverpool Echo arena on Thursday 6th December. Stay over Thursday, big night out in Liverpool, bit of Xmas shopping the next day then home. Sorted [:T]

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Thats the deal mate [:T] Ya forgot a good slap up Curry in the Indian near the arena [:T] Seen The Who there and visited the restaurant top ****** well recommended [:T]