Aston Park Fishery

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
@sly and @ukzero1And the final netting of that carp in the video!....."Yesssss!" Priceless. :love::giggle:(y)
To say it was on 4lb line and a 13 foot waggler I was well chuffed. I certainly wasn't expecting it to go a little over 10lb. :D

ukzero1

Site Supporter
:nono: Sly,Sly Sly, missed a trick there, surely you realised that foul hooked fish don't count and should be returned without weighing !!!!!!!!! ;):upthumb:
I weighed it for the reasons in my above post mate. It goes to show that with a little care and a well adjusted drag, you can land the unexpected (within reason). I just couldn't put it back without weighing it, curiosity wouldn't let me. :D:giggle:

sly

all the bit better gear and still aint got a clue
Site Supporter
:nono: Sly,Sly Sly, missed a trick there, surely you realised that foul hooked fish don't count and should be returned without weighing !!!!!!!!! ;):upthumb:
I did mention that fact but bless him,his bottom lip came out and started trembling and I thought to myself do I really want to see a grown man cry,on reflection I should have stuck to that rule 😈😂😂

ukzero1

Site Supporter
@sly

Did you want to see a teddy being thrown out of the pram? :LOL:

sly

Site Supporter
@sly

Did you want to see a teddy being thrown out of the pram? :LOL:
It would have been funny though and it would have made a change from the dummies that you spat at me last time we went there 😗😗😂😂😂

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Oooh, go on, rub it in why don't you. :ass::roflmao:

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Hmmm, I have come across a membership book and a key for the gate to the club waters, now I wonder who's they are. Not mine I do know. Oh well, can always bin them. :roflmao::jump:

sly

Site Supporter
Hmmm, I have come across a membership book and a key for the gate to the club waters, now I wonder who's they are. Not mine I do know. Oh well, can always bin them. :roflmao::jump:
Now,now,now, there is no need to do anything too hasty 🖕🖕😂😂😂