Are you a DICK or a BILL?

1kingy

Never say never
Site Supporter
There will be lots of Bills on here mate, and unfortunately a few Dicks ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Most Bills are Miserable Bstards but i'll break the Chain ;)

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
I like: "Stay at home and protect yourself and others."

So why are millions who are not in essential occupations not doing that?

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Most Bills are Miserable Bstards but i'll break the Chain ;)
Youre not half as daft as youd like us to believe Wise Owl. And your heart is definitely in the right place. You are defo a fruitcake but certainly a Bill. Ill survive this virus providing I receive a pic of young Albert now and again. Hint hint. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Youre not half as daft as youd like us to believe Wise Owl. And your heart is definitely in the right place. You are defo a fruitcake but certainly a Bill. Ill survive this virus providing I receive a pic of young Albert now and again. Hint hint. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘
011E6244-9308-4B68-B925-642E4CF775CD.jpeg

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
You only have to follow Wises posts of the last few weeks with offers of help and support to realise hes a Bill with a capital B

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
I'm a Bill waiting to get the nod
Do you ever get folk calling you Bob ? Robert. My mate hates being called Bob and prefers Rob even over Robert. But, if you prefer Bill Ill call you Bill. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Do you ever get folk calling you Bob ? Robert. My mate hates being called Bob and prefers Rob even over Robert. But, if you prefer Bill Ill call you Bill. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘
Lol I get called Bob Rob Robert an uncle used to call me Robin lol never Bill though ..I dont mind

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
johnrichard Tackle Talk 1
TrickyD Fishing Talk 3
R Fishing Talk 2
Dave Fishing Talk 8
Soprano The Club House 80