Anyone interested in a FREE fish tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike fox

'Just Me and the Fish'
Site Supporter
It's 6'2" long x 2ft high x 13" wide. Has full working pump, filter & lights etc. Location STYAL nr Manchester Airport. FREE to collector who must dismantle cabinet with only a crosshead screwdriver required to gain access. PM me for further details.

Ooops!! Think I posted in wrong place! Sorry[:)]

Last edited:

Dannysdad

Guv
Nice offer mate. I don't need one at the moment but can I use your drive for 8 days to park my car for my holidays?[:p][:p][:T][:D][:T]

mike fox

'Just Me and the Fish'
Site Supporter
Originally posted by Dannysdad

Nice offer mate. I don't need one at the moment but can I use your drive for 8 days to park my car for my holidays?[:p][:p][:T][:D][:T]
The drive holds 25 vehicles and the daily charge WAS 6.00 per car. However, the former moonlighting business has now ceased.[;)]

Dannysdad

Guv
Originally posted by mike fox

Originally posted by Dannysdad

The drive holds 25 vehicles and the daily charge WAS 6.00 per car. However, the former moonlighting business has now ceased.[;)]
I think I'm sorted at an exclusive government owned hotel close by [:D][:D][:D]

mike fox

'Just Me and the Fish'
Site Supporter
Home now found for this item. It's going to a school for kids with learning difficulties[^]

Col7777

WOW! I wish I had seen this yesterday, I keep fish and would love a big tank, but still it has gone to a place where it will be appreciated and the kids will love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.