Anybody up for this?

sly

all the bit better gear and still aint got a clue
Site Supporter
Jeez,if I had the money going,that would be brilliant 😀😀😀

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Fannies tell her yer going fishing simple, i told our Gert I might be going to Thailand in October for 2 week with the boys she didn’t bat an eyelid.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
i told our Gert I might be going to Thailand in October for 2 week with the boys she didn’t bat an eyelid.
Not batting an eyelid in our house means she has an ulterior motive. I'd be worried...VERY worried. :rolleyes:

Geoff P

The cheerful one!!
Staff member
Site Supporter
I heard somebody's Gert was looking to move some time in October while her old man was away chatting up little boys in Thailand.:p

Total

Site Supporter
..........tell her yer going fishing simple, i told our Gert I might be going to Thailand in October for 2 week with the boys she didn’t bat an eyelid.
Two weeks in Thailand is probably cheaper than two weeks psychiatrists bills mate!:oops::rolleyes::p:LOL:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
If little Boys are what they call Beer or Fish in Thailand then yes (y) if not i will just chill in the sun. 🆒 She's never stopped me or moaned at owt i want to do whether it be Footy, fishing or just Jolly boys outings.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Fannies tell her yer going fishing simple, i told our Gert I might be going to Thailand in October for 2 week with the boys she didn’t bat an eyelid.
That'll be an age thing. If you were still in your virile 20's, there's no way she'd let you go.
My missus even lets me ogle birds these days because she knows I'm no danger to them :(

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
We been together 33 year this year she was 18 when we got together, i told her i went to all Leeds games home and away, i go on jolly boys outings, and like a P;ss up now and again she never said a word, one thing she did say was as long as theres food in the cupboards and the bills are paid she would be a happy woman. So here we are still together and still happy long may it continue.

Total

Site Supporter
@Wise Owl .....couldn't agree more. (y).....39 years for us next month.....We've never tried to change each other in any way, and give and take in all departments. (y)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Exactly Mark mate, ok when work was Tight and we had Nippers the footy took a back seat, the thing i make sure is we owe nowt to nobody, money causes most arguments or should i say lack of it, live to yer means then if it goes Tits up ya still on a with a chance.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Do you know of one where they knock on your door and you don't see the wife again :D :D ?