Any clubs in the swadlincote area ?

smudger1977

Hi All,

Having only moved into the area 12 months ago im looking for a local club to join if any are around.

Cheers,

Yuccaman

Jack of all trades...
Staff member
Site Supporter
Are you looking for a club, as in a match fishing group, or a club as in somewhere with its own waters to fish?

smudger1977

A club ideally but I would also joind a club with waters in. I was in sutton coldfield anglers a few years back but after a few changes I moved on from them.

I cant commit to all matches in clubs that fish every week as i have my daughter every other week and Im looking for a club where you can have a laugh and a joke and im not going to be a feeder to the best anglers :) I like most was bought up fishing the rivers then I fished in a canal only club thats moved onto commercials but I do get bored fishing commys all day long

MattH1X

Site Supporter
Hi All,

Having only moved into the area 12 months ago im looking for a local club to join if any are around.

Cheers,
Our matches are not round the corner from you but we fish every other Sunday in the summer, we're a good group and sure you'd enjoy it,

Check out our web site : www.AnvilFC.com and see what you think

Any questions just drop us a note

Phillip MGBGT

Hello smudger1977, I know this a long time since your post but if you want some river fishing go and have a look at the Trent, freewater its called just a short distance down stream from the playing feilds in Burton. As for a club go into Bachus and Rhone in Woodville and ask about Swadlincote & District Angling Asossiation (spelling LOL). I years ago was a member and they had some good waters and are still going.

Phillip.