Another "where are they now" thread

Trogg

the bouncer
Site Supporter
Account Locked
Just been having a look through some of the old threads, seen a few names that brought back memories and wondered...where are they now?

Names like @svenc, @Waxlion, @AlanP and @Larry, i miss Al (Larry) and his huge photos, i remember trying to explain to him how he needed to reduce the size before he linked to them cos it took for ever for them to load, Sven (Svenc) i can't even remember what happened to him he just vanished, Waxy was always good for a laugh, i've tried to find him on FB but the only name like his in the area of Wales he lived is a cabbie and it isn't him, AlanP, he was another one who used to be on here a lot, he also seemed to vanish without a trace...

So many members have come and gone since i first joined the forum back in August of 2001, some are missed, some have sadly passed and some improved the forum when they left/were banned.

Any others that spring to mind folks?

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
Sven was a sound geezer,

his hunts for thames carp were ace

Barrybloke and his welsh canal adventures

Trogg

the bouncer
Site Supporter
Account Locked
Sven still posts on Facebook though his health hasn’t been good for a long while.
Glad to hear he's still around, sad to hear he isn't to good :(

Sven was a sound geezer,

his hunts for thames carp were ace

Barrybloke and his welsh canal adventures
Bloody hell BB, him and that soddin canal boat... i remember his bad luck with that, the bank going on the cut and his boat going through it and ending up in the field!!

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
D'artist hasn't posted for a while either. I sent him a set of darts a while ago and not heard from him since.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
Bigladwigan
Nightowluk
Tel
Arky
Ravondean
Roachie
Roachette
breamcatcher (R.I.P Dave) he was a legend, used to bring me a flask if i was fishing not far from his house.
We had some good matches back then.

Trogg

the bouncer
Site Supporter
Account Locked
I sure he posted once last week then gone again but I could be wrong. He’s a Sunderland supporter so could be hiding
He hasn't been logged in since May this year.

Apache is another one and Dooby, brave man was Gav, he stuck his fingers in my boots at the first Elvington fish-in to try and be clever by sticking them up on the windmill.... i wasn't even brave enough to have them in the kip with me let alone stick my fingers in them lol

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Then there’s Dannysdad who asked us all to give our spare rooms to immigrants 🤣🤣🤣🤣hope he’s ok and ain’t bin took over by em 😉

62tucker

Site Supporter
Hope he’s building a extension the size of a large city. Guaranteed labour seat.

Trogg

the bouncer
Site Supporter
Account Locked
Then there’s Dannysdad who asked us all to give our spare rooms to immigrants 🤣🤣🤣🤣hope he’s ok and ain’t bin took over by em 😉
DD is a proud Catholic man mate, he isn't a fake "follower" he lives his life by his holy book so yes, i would expect him to follow the good samaritan path and help those in need!

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
DD is a proud Catholic man mate, he isn't a fake "follower" he lives his life by his holy book so yes, i would expect him to follow the good samaritan path and help those in need!
I liked the man seemed genuine, and now I’ve followed in the footsteps of the lord I might be redeemed 😇🙏🏻