Another Magnificent Win

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
Evening match last night and after a masterful display of fishing down the track and on the feeder I again triumphed. Three carp, four skimmers and a crucian saw me way ahead of the rest of the field.

It wasn't easy and I had to keep switching baits to get the fish interested, on the pole the skimmers were on 6 mil expander, one carp and the crucian on a 6 mil strawberry hooker pellet and the biggest carp at 9lb on a 9mil cube of meat. All over micros. The feeder fish was on a fruity, multicoloured dumbbell on a pellet feeder. A total of 20lb blew the opposition away.

Of course it helped that I had an end peg again. But then I had a 66% chance of drawing one as only three of us turned up to fish :p

62tucker

Site Supporter
Well done. Sounded hard work with all the different baits.

Total

Site Supporter
A win's a win no matter what. (y).....Well angled. ;)

Scribe

Site Supporter
Wot no maggots ? :) Well done Neil on the win and fishing in the those conditions.

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Site Supporter
Evening match last night and after a masterful display of fishing down the track and on the feeder I again triumphed. Three carp, four skimmers and a crucian saw me way ahead of the rest of the field.

It wasn't easy and I had to keep switching baits to get the fish interested, on the pole the skimmers were on 6 mil expander, one carp and the crucian on a 6 mil strawberry hooker pellet and the biggest carp at 9lb on a 9mil cube of meat. All over micros. The feeder fish was on a fruity, multicoloured dumbbell on a pellet feeder. A total of 20lb blew the opposition away.

Of course it helped that I had an end peg again. But then I had a 66% chance of drawing one as only three of us turned up to fish :p
The beauty of having met someone is knowing how they write. Had that been someone's first and opening post and not known them, we would have thought hello got one here. Liked the way you built and built it Neil, then the punchline.

A win is a win Neil and still worked for by the sounds of it.