Anglers Mail & Canal Piking Video

HALTON DANGLER

Site Supporter
Safe to say life dealt a pretty rubbish start to 2019 but i have always found fishing to be the best place to grab your thoughts when times get tough. Normally that means a trip to the banks but this week i headed to the local Co-op to check to see if a recent anglers mail session was in. Nothing quite prepares you for your mush on the shelf looking back at you and to have a guest piece in the anlgers mail is something i will never forget, thank you chappy. For that moment and the rest of that day all the problems post new year drifted away and i was on cloud 9, buzzing, still am!!

The Article contains plenty of hints and tips on canal fishing for pike and as luck would have it this weeks blog contains some more hints ant tips on how i approach canal piking based on questions i get asked in the comments and little bits that i think might help people new to piking out.

please take a second to check out this weeks blog.

The maggot drowners hoodie gets a proper showing off :)

Huge thank you to all the maggot drowners who have followed the written blog and watch the youtube vids without which an opportunity like this would not have been possible, thank you all, something i will never forget lads, thank you, best forum on the net FACT

49899906_725514061154235_4632733209308692480_n.jpg

Whisker

Site Supporter
Well done Danny.
You're no one trick pony; you fish all waters, for all fish, at all times of the year, rain or shine.
Well deserved.

HALTON DANGLER

Site Supporter
cheers lads very kind words indeed thank you, try my best, tight kines if you are out this weekend

SeanB

I think it's fair to say that it's our pleasure to be able to watch, enjoy and learn from your videos. I certainly do.
Hope the rest of the year will be a good one for you mate.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Well done mate. I'm new to the site but have watched a good few of your videos already & have thoroughly enjoyed them. Keep up the good work ,from a fellow North Westener

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
COR!!
Look at that @Dave , right on the front page....a Maggotdrowning hoody, and the spread inside shows it off well.....just remind me again...what was that promise you made about someone getting a MD item of clothing in the national angling comics ;)

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
@Trogg .......A free years support to MD's? :eek::eek::D.......That'll be the tea and biscuits subs gone for another year!:rolleyes::p
Nah i'm sure @Dave said something about a fully loaded top of the range Hilux with tackle racks etc fitted plus the roadfund and insurance all paid..... i could be wrong but i think that's what he said ;)

Total

Site Supporter
Nah i'm sure @Dave said something about a fully loaded top of the range Hilux with tackle racks etc fitted plus the roadfund and insurance all paid..... i could be wrong but i think that's what he said ;)
Now you mention it........:whistle:;)

Pokerstar

Site Supporter
If I were you Danny I’d get that cover framed and hang it up on your wall.

Superb achievement, my friend, I’m delighted for you!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've just checked the cupboard and we're fresh out of Mini Coopers - will a packet of Chocolate Hobknobs do instead ?

:D

Pokerstar

Site Supporter
As Richard Branson said ‘Collect experiences not things’

The memory will be just as valuable when the chocolate biscuits and cars have long since gone.