40+ dead many injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Richards

Terrible news from New Zealand this morning with white supremacists attacking two mosques with reports of over forty dead so far and lots more injured/unaccounted for.

Godber

Priapism! ladies?
Site Supporter
Mass shootings reach New Zealand. The world is f**ked.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Well im surprised some nutter aint done it before now.

crackatoa

Site Supporter

Doesn't matter what religion, race or creed the victims are, it is terrible that innocent people are murdered by sick individuals like this.
Obviously far-right nut jobs. You really wouldn't expect that sort of thing in NZ though, shocking

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Mate if one lot can be radicalised another lot will think the same but to retaliate and in the end innocents get the Brunt, like @Godber says the worlds F**ked.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Not all muslims are terrorists and not all terrorists are muslims... so sad

62tucker

Site Supporter
And they streamed it live on the internet. Facebook etc has immediately took it down but the video is already get shared on what’s app etc

bezzer

Site Supporter
49 confirmed dead now.

For this to happen in lovely New Zealand shows nowhere is immune to sick and twisted people.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Main shooter came from Australia just to plan and carry this out. According to sky news

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
That guy didn’t want to leave anyone alive.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
And they streamed it live on the internet. Facebook etc has immediately took it down but the video is already get shared on what’s app etc
Why the he'll anyone would want to watch something like that, let alone share it, I have no idea.
No I haven't seen it and don't want to

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Why do Isis film beheadings or setting woooofters on fire, 2 wrongs don’t make a right but try telling that to the brainwashed who think it’s ok to take innocent lives.

Lee Richards

It has been reported now that the Bangladesh cricket team were 5 mins away from being there and were late due to a press conference overrunning.

Fate played a major part in their lives today.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I honestly get the feeling this is the start of many more attacks, i hope im wrong but the amount of Praise and support for the gunman which facebook have stopped shows summat is about to erupt.

johng19

me@home.com
Site Supporter
I think Wise Owl maybe right, there will be more to come. People think they are being invaded, it won't end good. And by trying to stop voceing there opinion, will not make it better.
Sad times i agree the world is f***ked.

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
i put the blame solely on left wing liberal governments trying to force through multiculturism with ideologies that simply cannot integrate with each other.
what did they possibly think would happen ?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Agreed 100% Fishmad that with protecting the ones who dont give a toss about anyone but them sens and their ideas, well ticking time bombs.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
i put the blame solely on left wing liberal governments trying to force through multiculturism with ideologies that simply cannot integrate with each other.
what did they possibly think would happen ?
Absolute nonsense. I've heard that sort of bullshit from racists before, "There wouldn't be any racism if they weren't over here in the first place"
Usually find they are pig ignorant, small minded thugs making themselves out to be the victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.