3000 or 4000 Reel?

n00b

bream slime
That made me laugh. My old mate was wondering why he kept coming back with no hook length on his feeder set up until I pointed out that on cast he was catching his hook in a tree behind him. He doesn’t like me laughing at him but, that didn’t stop me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Haha.Nice one mate.We all have a mate that likes decorating the trees.Best one is when i have just took the pee and end up doing it myself :rolleyes:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Haha.Nice one mate.We all have a mate that likes decorating the trees.Best one is when i have just took the pee and end up doing it myself :rolleyes:
With me it's not so much giving trees earings, but if there's anything floating on the water...it's a magnet. :oops:

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
With me it's not so much giving trees earings, but if there's anything floating on the water...it's a magnet. :oops:
Someone please tell Peter what a ' fluffer ' does for a living. I think he thinks these young ladies pick fluff off a pond. πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Just been bought a 10' Matrix Carp Feeder Rod and wondered which Aquos reel would suit it best, the 3000 or 4000?
A bit late, but today I got 2 MAP Carptek 4000fs reels through the post, already got their P3000 and very pleased with it so I got these. They are quite small for a 4000 reel, possibly similar to a Shimano 2500, so as already said, not all makers use a standard sizing for reels. They have a baitrunner system, 2 ally spools (1 really shallow) and come with both single & double(which I prefer)handles. Cost Β£41 each and will be using them for tench & bream.

Kali

Thanks guys for all your comments/suggestions... I decided on the Aquos 3000 to go with this rod and should be here this week. I'll let you know how it feels after this coming weekends match.