2 tone Chocolate and Orange boilies made easy.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Made from supermarket ingredients and stuff you might have in your cupboard. This guy uses his hands but a rolling table gives better results. You'll noticed these are steamed and the reason is if boiled they come apart where the 2 colours join (or at least they did for me when I tried them). When steaming, half way through just give them a little shake.

View attachment Best Chocolate & Orange Boilie Recipe - Two Tone Carp Bait Recipe.mp4

Last edited:

ukzero1

Site Supporter
@ukzero1....Excellent Pete. Thank you for posting. :)(y)
No thanks needed buddy...oh..go on then, I'll accept it. :ROFLMAO:

What I'm trying to do is put a few together but test them out first in case any little tweaks etc. are needed, like steaming instead boiling. I find that rolling them by hand doesn't give a consistent result hence the reason for mentioning the rolling table.

Total

Site Supporter
There was a couple of things I would change too regarding the mixing of the ingredients etc, but the ideas are there to experiment with....Wonder how long it'll be before a 'brown sauce' boilie appears?:unsure::giggle::D

ukzero1

Site Supporter
There was a couple of things I would change too regarding the mixing of the ingredients etc, but the ideas are there to experiment with....Wonder how long it'll be before a 'brown sauce' boilie appears?:unsure::giggle::D
I'm working on it. :ROFLMAO: Sorry @Dave, but the pork pie boilie failed, the crust came off in the water. :LOL: