The Maggotdrowners Forum - Where you fished today (Part 9)
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Old Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

** THE MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM HAS MOVED **

To go to the New Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

Important - If this is your first time logging into the new Forums you will need to reset your Password
as your previous password will not work - Click to Reset Password

If you have any problems logging in or resetting your password, please contact us with your Username and Email Address using this link Contact Us and we will get you back in as soon as possible. Alternatively email HELP@maggotdrowning.com with your name and username

The Maggotdrowners Forums have moved however the content of the old forum can stll be viewed even though no further replies can be added. All this content (and more) can be found by going to our new forums. To go to the New Maggotdrowning.com Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

All Forums
 Fishing
 Where You Fished Today
 Where you fished today (Part 9)
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement.

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

martin.
Account Locked

England

Posted - 10 February 2003 :  08:53:18 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add martin. to your friends list

sunday 9th feb
well polepot emailed me sat eve 1730 to say him & richard were coming up for day would they be able to fish clough bridge for some pike.
so to guarantee they got the pegs nearest bridge i went down & put some reserved notices up (advantages of being bailiff)
well i got up at 0630 on sun morning after a bit of brekkie put my pole & seatbox in motor dug a few lobworms & got down river about 0820 richard & nick were already there setting up lure rods virtualy straight away after starting nick had his first take a small jack,
a little while later richard landed one about the same size this was before ide even got my stuff out of the motor.
well i finaly got my tackle down to peg to find water pumping off fairly hard, which is ok for most types apart from worm fishing on the pole so i decided to set 2 tops up 1 with .7g float just to go through slowly & 1 with a 2g lollipop float to fish hard on bot.
i knew it was going to be hard as i had worm to bring the fish in but no casters to put in to hold them .
i started putting in 2 droppers of chopped worm in going straight over it with the lollipop rig with half lobworm on 12 barbless method hook within 5 mins float sails away & 1 tench in my landing
net about 3-4 lb well swapping between rigs i ended up with 4 tench, some hybrids, & some perch for about 20lb.
Well nick had 2 more pike to give him a total of 3 & richard had another 1 to make him 2.
afterwards it was off to a local for couple of pints of the blackstuff & a good natter
not a brilliant days catch but a good day with some good friends
there were some young lads further down they had a decent bream & a tench for there efforts

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing f**k football

Sorry nick i didnt get back from playing cards till 0400 this morning
& for some reason i had won a bit off someone named tony & my head wasnt clear when i posted this morning
corrected now so just got to get ready for a party tonight there opening the new restuarant at the tydd gote pub

Edited by - martin. on 10 February 2003 6:21:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

Polepot
Poles

Bedfordshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 10 February 2003 :  6:10:58 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Polepot to your friends list

Martin,

Nice report but whoes this Tony guy? I did not see him there

Poles aka Nick

Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners

Go to Top of Page

Dai Fish
Life Member

Mid Glamorgan
Wales

Posted - 11 February 2003 :  12:33:09 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Dai Fish's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add Dai Fish to your friends list

White Springs Swansea 9/02/03

Sorry this report is late, but better late than not at all me thinks. I decided to join Geoff and Dave (anyexcuse) who had aranged to fish White Springs for the second time in a few short weeks.

I arrived at the fishery just before 9am to find Geoff and Dave setting up on the plesure lake on the oposite side of the lake to the swims we fished last time, I set myself up in the swim next to Dave, there was a small island in front of me with a larger island off to the right, Geoff had set up a ledger rod with worm on the hook fished up to the island, he had also set up a pole with light elastic to be fished at set points infront and to his right. Dave was busy setting up his pole when he started to cry (ask him) and changed his mind and set up a waggler to be fished about half way accross towards the island. I decided to set up my trusty feeder rod to fish in the channel between the islands, I set up with a cage feeder free running on the main line, with a 9inch hooklink with a size 14 animal hook.

I started fishing to the right of the small island with a bunch of red maggots on the hook and after a few casts to get some groundbait out I decided to set up my pole for fishing a little later in the day, before I had finished setting up my pole I had my first bite on the feeder a common carp of close to a pound in waight, back in went the feeder and in a very short time the tip went round again and another common came to the net smaller than the first but no less welcome, this was repeated for some time with a number of small commons keeping me busy.

We had been fishing for quite some time with Geoff and Dave unable to get a bite, Geoff decided to swap his carp rod for a feeder rod (a very rare sight indeed) but still could not tempt the fish to bite. soon after Dave also decided to set up a feeder rod, whilst he was doing this his float disapeard and he was into his first fish, a small skimmer came to his waiting net.

Towards lunch time the bites in my dried up, I stuck with the feeder for quite some time without any more bites, so then decided to try the pole line and managed to tempt a few small rudd and a skimmer but bites were very hard to come by. It was about this time that Geoff let out a cry of excitment as he was into his first fish of the day a small common.

All three of us had started to catch the odd fish again as the afternoon went on, with Dave catching more than Geoff or me during this time. shortly after 4pm Geoff and Dave decided to call it a day and started to pack away, this was the signal for my feeder line to come alive again with another few fish comming to the net in quick sucsession. I packed away at around 5pm.

It had been a cracking day with a blue sky for most of the day but we had to put up with a gusty wind, the company as usual was exelent with more than the odd crack at each other, thanks Geoff and Dave I cant wait for the next time.

The final tally of fish caught, Geoff had 5 small carp and 1 golden orf, Dave had 7 small carp 1 skimmer and 1 rudd and I finished with 13 small carp 4 rudd 1 skimmer and 1 golden orf. all the carp that I saw caught were Commons.

Thanks again lads for a brill day

Dai Fish

Go to Top of Page

mookie
mookie

Durham
England

Posted - 11 February 2003 :  12:59:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit mookie's Homepage  Click to see mookie's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add mookie to your friends list

Well done Dai Dave and Geoff....see paitence is rewarded on a hard day, just the same at willows a hard day but everyone was rewarded with a fish......

Meet friends go maggotdrowning...the best on the web....

MOOKSTER....

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

MALC
Life Member

Mid Glamorgan
Wales

Posted - 11 February 2003 :  1:21:26 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add MALC to your friends list

Good reads one and all.

It's making me want to get back out there as i've been on a little break away from the bank for a couple of weeks and not going till 17th (that'll be 3 weeks with no fishing) thats about the longest break i can remember since the old days of a closed season.

MALC IT'S CATCHING ...BUT ARE YOU !!!

Go to Top of Page

fishing_mad
Life Member

Lancashire
England

Posted - 11 February 2003 :  5:46:43 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add fishing_mad to your friends list

hey i agree good reads

Fishing Mad

Go to Top of Page

Simon R
Life Member

Site Supporter

Teesside
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 16 February 2003 :  5:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Simon R's Homepage  Click to see Simon R's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add Simon R to your friends list

February 16th 2003

Had another bash at the River Swale at Catterick today
It was very low and clear - too clear really, the bottom being visible most of the way across the river and was it cold!

After three hours of running a float through every swim on our half-mile stretch all I had to show for my efforts was a little (6") brownie and frostbitten toes.

Dropped in at Renny Lake on the way home, Wilton AC had a club match on. They'd broke the ice at the start and most of those fishing were struggling.

The only exception was Graham Hall, he'd drawn the same peg Geoff Screen was on the previous week (see my match report from last week) and found that the carp were still shoaled up. He'd had 15 by the time I left at quarter to two. I'd thought it was cold at Catterick, it was practically tropical compared to Renny.

We need a little rain to put some colour into the river prior to our club match on there next Sunday. (Watch the heavens open now)

Tight Lines

Simon

https://www.facebook.com/groups/stokesley.ac/

Go to Top of Page

carpbob3
Life Member

Shropshire

Posted - 17 February 2003 :  12:02:04 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add carpbob3 to your friends list

Birkwood Farm Fishery - Altofs Nr Wakefield

Haydn arrived as arranged at 750am once we had loaded up my gear we set off to Birkwood Farm.As we got about 3 miles from home Haydn remembered he forgot his camera. As we arrived there were other anglers gathering in the car park for a match, we sorted out the pegs that they were not using and headed for pegs 23 & 24. The Ground was still frozen.Hayden set up on peg 23 and i took 24.

The Pond condition looked good and on our side of the pond it was very calm with the icy wind coming in from behind us althought it was very light im sure it had blocks of ice in it.

After about 10 mins of fishing i was in first with a small Roach coming to hand shortly followed by a small Gudgeon.... Hayden had his first shortly after another gudgeon in hand (you could hear the match anglers moaning about the gudgeon lol) Haydn followed this shortly after with a dace then with a small rudd by about 12 oclock we had both had about 6 fish a piece, it then went very slow althought the bites were still coming. Haydn got snapped a couple of times during the slow time. Around about 2pm the bites were being converted to catches again Haydn started to forge ahead of me.

At 3pm the Sun decided to make an appearance, it was my turn to start catching again. At 4pm it was 12 a piece with lots more missed bites they kept coming by 5pm Haydn had 18 fish and i had 19 although it was all small stuff it was time to pack up...... it had turned cold again by now in fact our gear had a layer of frost on it.

All in all not a bad day and another venue conquered.
I would recommend this venue especially in the Summer.

Bob

Edited by - carpbob3 on 17 February 2003 12:32:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement..

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

TINY
Tiny

Staffordshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 20 February 2003 :  09:00:36 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add TINY to your friends list

You did check Haydens flask before you started fishing didnt you??

Andy.

Go to Top of Page

haydn.borthwick
Compo

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 23 February 2003 :  6:35:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit haydn.borthwick's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add haydn.borthwick to your friends list

Why check my flask?

Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.

Go to Top of Page

Polepot
Poles

Bedfordshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 23 February 2003 :  9:53:47 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Polepot to your friends list

Richard aka The Witness and I went in pursuit of Grayling today. We drove 80 miles to Barton Court Fishery near Hungerford. The fishery is on the Kennet and is well renowned for the Grayling Fishing.

We arrived at 8:00 and it was dull but warm – thankfully the early rain had stopped and it looked as if the fishing was going to be good. Richard started well catching a good Rainbow and a good Brownie within the first half hour, but the bites dried up so we started to walk down the stretch, Richard then caught the first Grayling – he had got what we came for – lucky b….r He then followed this with a couple of nice Dace. I had still not had a bite, but soon after I was into my first fish, a Rainbow Trout. We carried on fishing ‘till midday when we walked back to the car for a drink and a sit down.

We then walked along another spur – which to be honest did not look that encouraging but on my second cast I had my first and last Grayling I was well chuffed as it was my first ever fish of the species.

We then continued without a bite for a long time and decided to return to the area where Richard had caught his Grayling. No Grayling but I was regularly catching Roach small but busy. Richard walked on to a confluence of two streams and was soon catching Roach with a regular frequency. One of these Roach would have threatened the scales at 2lbs.

I then caught a nice Perch of about the same weight.

Sadly there were to be no more Grayling today.

Views on the day. It was great to catch the Grayling but a disappointment not to manage more. The fishery was nicely laid out and I would think there are to be some great Roach to be caught in some of the stretches. All in all Richard and I felt we had a good days fishing and will probably return in the autumn to catch some of the hiding Grayling.

Rating

Poles ( but I did use a rod this time)

Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners
just resized pic.

Edited by - Peter on 25 February 2003 10:10:36 PM
Go to Top of Page

martin.
Account Locked

England

Posted - 23 February 2003 :  11:46:49 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add martin. to your friends list

well done nick & richard on your grayling (wheres pictures)

north level drain , Parson Drove. 23rd Feb 2003

well i de arranged to meet 2 of our newer members Alan(cheese paste) & tim(gaspode) for the day.
Well i got there at 0630 to find them unloading there car well after
the usual 1/2hr intros i left them to set up on 2 pegs that had produced yesterday whilst i went to talk to some others that had stopped to get some day tickets then some others stopped for a chat so it was about 0830 when i started taking my tackle down to my peg when i looked along & saw tim playing his first pike(i also found out that it was his first ever pike)about 4-5lb .
I think the picture of his face says it all

WELL DONE & CONGRATULATIONS TIM
wel i then went on my usual run along the river to check books finaly stated fishing about 9-15 well i was only messing on the pole & had a few bits when alan got his first pike about 5lb

well tim had another one about 5lb later on & that waslast pike to come out during session.
my total was a few gudgeon, roach, bleak, skimmers & small perch on maggot topped up with 2 bonus tench on worm the best 1 about 5 1/2 -6lb

to rond it up it was an lovely day with some great company
Ide like to say a big thanks to tim & alan for there wonderfull company & to maggotdrowning.com for making the meeting of all these new friends possible.

tight lines.
martin.
talk fishing f**k football

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

The Witness
Life Member

Essex
England

Posted - 24 February 2003 :  10:23:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit The Witness's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add The Witness to your friends list

Nick,
You make no mention of maggots!See my separate posting under Barton Court Fishery.
Did n't realise you had already made this posting.
How are you managing with photos?
Richard.

Go to Top of Page

haydn.borthwick
Compo

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 24 February 2003 :  8:08:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit haydn.borthwick's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add haydn.borthwick to your friends list

Monday 24th March decided to go in search of trout and grayling. I remembered a swim I fished years ago at Pool bank and set of to try it. I arrived at the lenght. 2 miles long with parking at either end....but guess what... the swim I wanted was half way. Long walk . I drove down the road that runs parallel to the river seperated by farmers fields. Half way down the lane exactly where I wanted to fish was a farm and the farmer was mendinG his entrance gate. I pulled up wound down the window and politly asked if I could park on the grass verge and climb his gate opposite and cross the field to the river......cheeky.. He replied that the river was no longer owned by L.A.D.A.S.A. but was private..He owned it. I appologised and prepared to leave when .....Bombshell.....He said that later on he was going to start doing £5 day tickets but I could cross the field and fish it for free today.More over I could park my car in his driveway as it would be safer there. What a Gent.
I collected my tackle and crossed the field and set up in the peg with the outlet pipe opposite just as I remembered it. One picker rod with 1/4 onz bomb size 20 hook length and a 1/2 branling worm. The float rod had a size 14 and a piece of sweetcorn. For about an hour I trotted the float down streem while my ledger sat under a fallen tree opposite. Suddenly, on about the 50th trot down the float shot under...I struck there was a large splash and I was in to it.....WHAT WAS IT.......A Grayling about 8" but boy could it go. I landed it and sulked at the thought of my broken digital camera being mended in the workshop. I carried on nothing else doing apart from a couple of walker bidding me good day and a Kingfisher darting up the river. About 2 hours later I decided to pack in and go to a local lake for the last few hours. I took down the float rod and started to reel in the ledger rod........Suprise, suprise hanging on to the end with the hook fimly in it`s top lit a 4" rainbow trout. I did not realise they came that small with their markings so vivid. I packed away the rest of my tackle and set off back to the car. I could not see the farmer ( I wanted to thank him once again ) so I went to the lake, called localy blue lagoon.I fished it for a couple of hours till my fingers could stand no more...boy was it cold. I caught nothing. I think that is one venue to forget. I arrived home had a bath, my tea and came up to write this report. Happy at another days fishing. Not a lot to show for it weight wise but another 6 points for the 2003 race. Now as I write this I am thinking where can I get a Sturgeon, etc etc.

Take nothing but memories, leave nothing but footprints.

Go to Top of Page

ray
Life Member

Lancashire
United Kingdom

Posted - 25 February 2003 :  07:59:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit ray's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add ray to your friends list

Monday 24th feb
River ribble

Arrived at the river at about 12:45, I was quite pleased as the sun was shining and the river looked very good.

I set up 2 feeder rods, 1st was a medium tip rod, 5lb main line to a 3½lb hooklength with a size 14 hook and a simple running rig using a ¾oz feeder, this was for chub.

The 2nd was a heavy tip rod, 10lb main line to a 6lb hooklength with a size 8 hook again using a simple running rig with a 1¼oz feeder, this was for barbel.

I baited up my barbel rod with a couple of hair rigged pellets and filled the feeder with 2mm pellets, cast across the river into a deep hole that I have fished before and know contains barbel.

My other rod was baited with 2 maggots and the feeder filled, it was cast into a deepish run fairly close in.

Cool, sat back in my chair, fag in one hand and a nice hot mug of tea in the other, sun was absolutely glorious, no need for a coat or hat, really nice afternoon.

Just having a slurp of tea when “wallop” goes the tip on my chub rod, yes I’m in, after what seemed like ages my mate was doing the honours and slipping the net under a nice chub that weighed in at exactly 5lb.

After rebaiting and recasting I sat back to enjoy my brew.

A little tap on my barbel rod, was it? Nothing more happened so after about 10 mins I reeled in, baits gone? Spent a bit of time trying to get my pellets on the hair and was having problems, I was using a shop bought pellet that was to soft and every time I tried to thread them they were splitting.

Nuts to this, on the hook went 3 maggots, filled the feeder with small pellets and chucked it back out.

Right, now time for that ciggie and brew, just put my fag out when “wallop” again, this time on the barbel rod, 5 mins later I was netting another chub, this one weighed in at 5lb 13oz exactly.

After rebaiting again with maggots (given up on the pellets) and recasting I again sat back to enjoy the sun.

After a while I went for a walk a little up river to have a natter to my mate, and as it does, my tip went, I ran down and lifted my rod, yes its on, after a very lively scrap I was watching a trout (pretty big) going ape a few yards from the bank when “ping” went my line, oh well, pooh happens.

All went quite for a while, the odd little tap but nothing of any serious interest, after scrounging a tin of meat off my mate, I swapped the maggots for a big chunk of meat and cast out in the hope of a barbel.

After a while, I got a drop back on my meat rod, struck but nothing there, rebaited and recast.

A while later my chub rod had a couple of taps, then it went again then walloped round, this is a bit different, soon I was netting a barbel (about 4lb)

Before I could rebait, my other rod went, struck into it and was soon having a barney with a fishy, after about 5 mins it decided that it didn’t like this game and consequently snapped me, oh drat I thought.

Again, both rods rebaited, 1 with meat and the other maggots and recast.
After a few minutes the maggot rod whacked round, struck and was soon being led on a merry dance around the river, a few mins later and I was netting another barbell (about 2lb)

Cool, this is getting to be fun, it was getting on for about 5 o’clock, the sun was setting, there was a slight breeze that was putting a lovely ripple on the water, this was going to be a good evening.

Then it happened, 4 teenagers appeared, at first it was a bit of verbal, then some stones came, nearly hitting my mate, we gave chase and they legged it, as we got back to our swims they also followed us back and so did the stones………

I wont say what happened next but needless to say that by the time we had got it sorted it was dark and we were not really in the mood to carry on anyway, so we called it a day.

Apart from the last episode it was a very enjoyable day.

Ray.

prepare your meat at home and bin the tin.
"clean banks campaign"
just dropped your pics in Ray.
And I've just converted them to jpg's and reduced the file sizes

Edited by - Dave on 01 March 2003 9:47:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

Simon R
Life Member

Site Supporter

Teesside
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 25 February 2003 :  09:55:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Simon R's Homepage  Click to see Simon R's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add Simon R to your friends list

24th February 2003
Renny Lake, East Harlsey, North Yorks

Decided to have a few hours at Renny Lake and try and emulate the recent 88lb catch from there. (Just opened todays Angling Times and its got catch of the week in the clubman section)

It was a sunny morning when I left Middlesbrough but as I drove down the A19 the fog descended. Got to Renny Lake about 9.30 and couldn't see the far side of the pond from the car-park.

There were only three other anglers fishing when I arrived and the peg I wanted was free Tackled up a feeder rod and the pole, plumbed up and found the deeper hole that the 88lb had come from (12.5m +) Started fishing at 10am and potted in a little corn at 13m and some chopped worm at 8m.

Got this carp (about 3lb) after 10 minutes

Thought I was in for a good day but the bites dried up. I quickly got fed up holding 13m + of pole so shipped back to 8m and dropped the feeder onto the 13m line. Started catching plenty of roach over the chopped worm and missed three 'unmissable' bites on the feeder. Binned the pole and concentrated on the feeder and the bites dried up! - Why does that always happen

By 2pm I was frozen stiff, the fog hadn't lifted all day and it wasn't getting any warmer. I probably ended up with about eight or nine pounds in total so it wasn't a bad day really.

Saw the BBC weather forecast last night - lowest temperature country-wide was 5C - not at bloody Renny it wasn't

Tight Lines

Simon

https://www.facebook.com/groups/stokesley.ac/

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement...

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Lid
Life Member

Hertfordshire
England

Posted - 25 February 2003 :  11:14:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Lid's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Lid to your friends list

Some very nice fish Ray. Looking forward to the pics. Shame about the idiots who spoilt the end of your day! I hope you gave them swimming lessons.

Lid

Go to Top of Page

Adam S
Account Locked

Posted - 25 February 2003 :  4:36:48 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Adam S to your friends list

Hello all

Great to read all the reports as always everyone

This is not so much a report of one session , more of a general progress report as I havent had time to post about all of them and only got my photos back yesterday.

I have been spending quite a bit of time (mostly short sessions at the weekend) fishig my local canal, the royal canal in co.kildare Ireland for pike.

Water temp has varied from 4 degrees to about 8 while i have been fishing, the canal has frozen a couple of times in the last two months but i have avoided fishing it when it is too cold .

I have been fishing roach,trout or perch deadbaits either popped up or fished on a drifter with smelt and sardine oil.

My lures have been shakespeare big s` , yo zuri floating divers and rapala shad raps ,with the yellow big s and the pike patern yo zuri
(kindly donated to me by a friend Derek as they are no longer in production and my old one has been battered into submission by ten years of service, the pike pattern yo zuri floating diver is my fave plug of all time on the shallow venues and i had 3 twenties on my old one before it stopped working properly due to wear and tear) doing best

anyway the old story of bigger fish on the deads and more on the plug has definitley proved true , with on average three fish caught on the plug for one fish on the deads, but the average on the baits has been a lot bigger(about 7lbs compared to 4lbs on the plugs)

Average number for a 4hour session has been 4 fish, with the best being 7 in a session.

The biggest was 12lbs and had three other around the 10-12lbs mark.

me and my father with a 6 a 5 and a 2 pounder (all at virtually the same time, one on a roach for my dad, one on a roach for eoin and the 5 on a plug for me)

me with two deadbait caught fish

and finally me with a 10pounder on a deadbait

enjoy your fishing everyone

ADAM

http://groups.msn.com/ADAMSALBUM79

just trimmed the pic's down for you Adam.

Edited by - Peter on 25 February 2003 7:08:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

Peter
'Mugger'

South Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 25 February 2003 :  7:55:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Peter's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Peter to your friends list

Great reports everyone........Keep em coming.

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

Go to Top of Page

Adam S
Account Locked

Posted - 26 February 2003 :  10:29:22 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Adam S to your friends list

Thanks peter

is there a way i can crunch the dimensions rather than the file size?

http://groups.msn.com/ADAMSALBUM79

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login © Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2018 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.2 seconds.