The Maggotdrowners Forum - A quickie warning
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Old Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

** THE MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM HAS MOVED **

To go to the New Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

Important - If this is your first time logging into the new Forums you will need to reset your Password
as your previous password will not work - Click to Reset Password

If you have any problems logging in or resetting your password, please contact us with your Username and Email Address using this link Contact Us and we will get you back in as soon as possible. Alternatively email HELP@maggotdrowning.com with your name and username

The Maggotdrowners Forums have moved however the content of the old forum can stll be viewed even though no further replies can be added. All this content (and more) can be found by going to our new forums. To go to the New Maggotdrowning.com Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

All Forums
 Fishing
 Fishing Talk
 A quickie warning
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

knotty1701
Life Member

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 06 June 2016 :  8:22:30 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add knotty1701 to your friends list

First time posting in a while and sorry it has to be a nasty one, but If fishing west yorks venues, specifically around Morley, Brighouse and Batley please be careful. Turned up for a match at my local pond yesterday when three scrotes turned up, made out they were looking around then ran up behind me, grabbed me and shoved me in. Luckily its not that deep, i`m a fatty and bounce well but we have a lot of elderly people walking their mutts round and using it as a shortcut to church, obviously the consequences could be worse. Turns out they`ve done the same trick at Needless at Morley an hour or so earlier and the police are investigating an exact same incident at Kirklees lagoon at Brighouse and hour later.

If you see three males, 1 about 21-25ish with blonde hair slim build and star tattoos on his neck please be careful.Dunno the reg but they were in a black 5 door VW Polo.

I didnt have time to realise what was going on and react but proud to say they didnt put me off me stroke during the match, I was last as normal

Anyway Take care and enjoy your fishing folks

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement.

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

lp1886
Life Member

Leicestershire
England

Posted - 06 June 2016 :  8:51:07 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lp1886 to your friends list

quote :
proud to say they didnt put me off me stroke

No pun intended I hope

Seriously though, I hope the barstewards get caught.

Go to Top of Page

Grappenall 57
Life Member

Cheshire

Posted - 06 June 2016 :  8:58:24 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Grappenall 57 to your friends list

These idiots obviously think it's funny, but don't realise they could end up killing someone! I'm glad you are ok and let's hope they are identified and brought to book! (well told they are very naughty and given a slap on the wrist probably). You just despair sometimes!

Go to Top of Page

GAZ999
Life Member

Flintshire

Posted - 06 June 2016 :  9:45:30 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add GAZ999 to your friends list

terrible news!!!

Go to Top of Page

Dave
Red Leader

West Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 06 June 2016 :  9:47:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dave's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Dave to your friends list

I take it nothing was stolen?

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

chefster
Shedster!!

Oxfordshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 06 June 2016 :  9:50:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit chefster's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add chefster to your friends list

there are some right fkcin idiots about!!!

Go to Top of Page

knotty1701
Life Member

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 06 June 2016 :  9:59:31 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add knotty1701 to your friends list

quote :
Originally posted by Dave

I take it nothing was stolen?
No as daft as it sounds that I could understand Dave.These were older lads in their mid 20`s just pushing people in the water for sheer b*****dry for wont of a better term. I had me wallet and me phone in me pocket and me car keys, and both me hands full with rubbish bags, an ideal mugging opportunity really but no attempt at all, just grabbed and pushed in

Go to Top of Page

Dave
Red Leader

West Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 06 June 2016 :  10:13:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dave's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Dave to your friends list

There was a similar incident reported a few months ago in a quayside (if memory serves me correctly)
The aggressors were caught and face prosecution for assault

Go to Top of Page

knotty1701
Life Member

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 06 June 2016 :  10:14:33 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add knotty1701 to your friends list

quote :

There was a similar incident reported a few months ago in a quayside (if memory serves me correctly)
The aggressors were caught and face prosecution for assault
Hopefully the same happens here matey.Next ones may not be as lucky to be here laughing about it

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement..

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Dave
Red Leader

West Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 06 June 2016 :  11:05:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dave's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Dave to your friends list

Where were you knotty ?

Go to Top of Page

oldmanriver
Life Member

North Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 06 June 2016 :  11:32:50 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add oldmanriver to your friends list

Wasn't something like this reported in Anglers Mail a couple of months back at a Park Venue in Birmingham and it was videoed for fun !!!!!

Go to Top of Page

knotty1701
Life Member

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 07 June 2016 :  12:06:12 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add knotty1701 to your friends list

quote :

Where were you knotty ?

Longbottoms dam in Birstall

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2018 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.39 seconds.