The Maggotdrowners Forum - Where you fished today (Part 21)
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Fishing
 Where You Fished Today
 Where you fished today (Part 21)
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Peter
'Mugger'

Site Supporter

South Yorkshire
England

Happy and relaxed in Yorkshire

My Photo Album

Posted - 21 November 2004 :  9:52:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Peter's Homepage Bookmark this topic Add Peter to your friends list

Yet again the time has come to start yet another new thread in the continuing saga that Malc's original thread has turned into.

"Where you fished today (Part 21)".

With the nights drawing in and the temperatures dropping, hopefully the reports to come may persuade some of you to venture out, away from that warm seat by the fire for a short winter session.
Failing that it should give you something to read on these long winter nights.
Parts 1 - 20 have now topped a total of 2000 posts, (that's nearly 3 years worth of reports!) So,if you are looking for a bit of inspiration or even a good laugh, it's all there somewhere.

Here are shortcuts to the previous threads:

Part 1

Pages: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7

Part 2

Pages: 1 , 2 , 3

Part 3

Part 4

Pages:1 , 2 , 3

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Pages: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Pages: 1 , 2 , 3 ,4

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19

Part 20

So there they all are, If you have the time, take a look through them. They are a mine of information, covering venues from one end of the country to another, and some from even further afield.
So if you're new, bored or just want to refresh a few memories, have a read of the previous reports and then lets continue posting.....

If you wish to include a photo feel free using the 'MyPhoto' but for the enjoyment of others, please crunch/optimize them to reduce your file size to less then 30,000bytes - the smaller the better as oversize photos take an age to load for those on a Dial-up connection.

Peter

You can't weigh it in
If it's not in the net.

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

me
Life Member

Midlands West
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 04 January 2005 :  9:03:08 PM  Show Profile  Click to see me's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add me to your friends list

Nice write up peter and by the pic it looks a very nice venue with a nice mixture of fish being caught.

ENGLISH AND PROUD

Go to Top of Page

matt
Life Member

Buckinghamshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 08 January 2005 :  10:48:27 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add matt to your friends list

Another water succombs to the ever powerful JINX!

HEY DUDE............

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2017 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.33 seconds.