The Maggotdrowners Forum - Where you fished today (part 5)
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Old Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

** THE MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM HAS MOVED **

To go to the New Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

Important - If this is your first time logging into the new Forums you will need to reset your Password
as your previous password will not work - Click to Reset Password

If you have any problems logging in or resetting your password, please contact us with your Username and Email Address using this link Contact Us and we will get you back in as soon as possible. Alternatively email HELP@maggotdrowning.com with your name and username

The Maggotdrowners Forums have moved however the content of the old forum can stll be viewed even though no further replies can be added. All this content (and more) can be found by going to our new forums. To go to the New Maggotdrowning.com Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

All Forums
 Fishing
 Where You Fished Today
 Where you fished today (part 5)
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Peter
'Mugger'

South Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 30 June 2002 :  9:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Peter's Homepage Bookmark this topic Add Peter to your friends list

The start of a new thread, 'Where you fished today (Part 5)'.
Parts 1, 2, 3 & 4 now add up to 470 posts ! And in case you've missed them, here are shortcuts to the previous threads:

Part 1

Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4, Page 5, Page 6, Page 7

Part 2

Page 1, Page 2, Page 3

Part 3

Page 1, Page 2, Page 3

Part 4

Page 1,Page 2,Page 3

So if you're new and have an hour or two spare take a read of the previous reports and lets continue posting.....

If you wish to include a photo feel free using the 'MyPhoto' but for the enjoyment of others, please use the 'Cruncher' to reduce your file size to less then 30,000bytes - the smaller the better

Peter.
Make Friends,Go Maggotdrowning.

Edited by - peter on 30 June 2002 9:37:21 PM

Edited by - Dave on 01 March 2003 9:21:57 PM

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement.

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Peter
'Mugger'

South Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 30 June 2002 :  10:59:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Peter's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Peter to your friends list

Down to Elphicks Fisheries,Horsmonden,Kent.
My brother in law Chris had phoned me during the week saying he wanted to take his 7 year old Fraser fishing.Nothing too hard and plenty of bites please.

There are five lakes here and after a chat with the bailiff it was off to Sandwich Lake (plenty of fish,and not a carp in site)

Chris and Fraser both set up Wagglers on peg 9,while i set up the pole on peg 10.Chris was struggling a bit as the wind was quite strong,but Fraser was soon into his first ever Chub

It doesn't have to be big to be beautiful.

Peg 10 has an overflow stack to the left hand side,and a shelf with a depth of about 4 ft extends to the right of it for about 20 ft,and it was this shelf that i was going to target with soft pellet and sweetcorn,both glugged in Green Lipped mussel extract,over a bed of hemp and micro pellets.

PEG 10

After about ½ an hour,the float gently lifted and sailed away and a nice little bream of about 2 lbs was in the net

A steady flow of bream followed,interspursed with the occaisional tench just to liven things up.Chris & Fraser were finding the wind was making bite detection awkward but stuck at it and finally managed to get among the bream.

I think that the smile on Fraser's face just about says it all.

The icing on the cake for me however,was the capture of 4 Golden Tench at the end of the session.
Super fish,like bars of gold

Final total,26 bream & 11 tench including the 4 goldies.
So a good day was had by one & all,plenty of fish,and best of all a 7 year old with a grin like a cheshire cat.

For details of the fishery go to http://www.elphicks-fisheries.co.uk

Peter.

Edited by - peter on 30 June 2002 11:47:56 PM

Edited by - peter on 01 July 2002 07:35:20 AM

Go to Top of Page

kev coke
Life Member

United Kingdom

Posted - 01 July 2002 :  1:11:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit kev coke's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add kev coke to your friends list

Sunday 30th june
Had a match at rolfs lake in oxford 14:30 draw fish 15:30 to 20:30
Rolfs lake is a mainly carp dominated water (upto 27lb i had one 23lb couple of weeks ago) but has chub to 7lb roach to 2lb and stacks of gudgeon.
Well my hand went in the draw bag all all hopefull and out came peg 7 not a good peg then kieth went in after me and pulled out peg 24 (an out and out flier)so trudged off to my peg and setup.
After plumping the peg and finding that i only had 2 1/2 foot off water all over it was going to be a 3 prong attack one line at 13 meters one at 6 meters and in the margins in front af the platform on peg 6 as for bait it was going to be pellet , meat and catmeat.
So on the all in out went a pot full of pellet 5 cubes of catmeat and 15 cubes of small meat to each line.
First put in was at 13 meters which i had set out as my main line of attack and 2 mins later there was a 5lb mirror in the net not a bad start then the small fish moved in as my float would not stay still moving about and bobbing up and down and resulting in missed bites so after 45 mins at 13 meters it was time to try the 6 meter line first put in and common about 10lb so next put a mirror about 6lb next put in another then nothing 20 mins then a couple of fish then got snapped up then nothing for 20 mins then the same again 2 fish lose one and then nothing this continued for the rest of the match so on to the wieght in when the scales got to me i wieghed 142lb 12oz which was good enough for 4th place 170lb won it 152lb was 2nd and 145lb was 3rd so the lost fish cost me dear but it was still an enjoyable day and won some money as well.
kev

Go to Top of Page

RED

United Kingdom

Posted - 01 July 2002 :  7:18:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit RED's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add RED to your friends list

Hello every one some nice stories and picture's from you all.

Malc has let me do a report on his day's fishing yesterday so here goes from a TED'S point of view as to how Malc fished.

Well yesterday (30th June) saw malc fish with one of his old clubs as a guest and a went with him to act as his reporter and coach.

Here iam in my new coaching/travelling location (side pocket in his new carryall)

Well i told malc his best option would be to sit it out on the feeder all day with either Paste or meat as i only exspected around 15lb to win so he would only need about 10 fish.

Did he listen
NO
so he set set's up 3 rigs for the pole to fish Pellet/Paste and Meat, PLONKER and i was a bit but at the last minute he did set up a feeder to fish the middle (lucky for him), so i calmed down and suggested that he used only Catmeat on the feeder.

Did he do as i said i hear you all ask .
NO he fishes with pellet instead for 1½hours without a bite (when will he learn).

When he finaly tries Catmeat the first cast and what happens
YES the tip belts round within seconds and carp number 1 is in the net although it's only about 1½lb it's a good start as the only other angler with carp is on the far end peg and he's well infront proberly with 10lb in the net already.

Next cast and it's the same but this carp is a little smaller around the lb mark but compared to the others he's well up there as only very small roach are comeing out and some still have not caught.

Going into the last hour a guy 2 pegs away hooks a carp of about 4lb which other than the end peg is the nearest anyone is to Malcs weight.
So i tell him to get his head down and to recast every five mins to try to attract another few fish.

Then suddenly in 2 cast's 2 more carp around the lb mark put's him back in contention .

With 5 mins of the match left it looks like the end peg is walking it with second being between Malc and the guy 2 pegs away, then a guy on the island (5 pegs away) hooks and lands what looks like a 5lber then the whistle blow's and it's all over.

We know he's no chance of a win but it's going to be close for second and third.

And the result i hear you ask well here it is
1st..15lb 12oz
2nd...5lb 10oz 8drm (1 carp)
3rd...5lb 2oz 4drm (Malc)
4th...5lb 2oz (1 carp & bits)

So as you can see it was close and he was lucky to just scrape home in 3rd place.
Thanks to my advise.

RED TED

Go to Top of Page

dirk

Warwickshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 01 July 2002 :  9:25:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit dirk's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add dirk to your friends list

Hi RED, nice peport! but what I want to know is how did you escape? and why? Why would you want to go back to someone that can't catch fish, you could have stayed with me, and enjoyed watching fish after fish being caught, week in, week out.
I don't know what hold malc has over you. Or it may be he knows what strings to pull? (sorry)
I know were your hidding RED! Malc can't watch you all the while, he has to catch a fish some time???
May be you are safe after all.

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Ziptrev
Roving Reporter

United Kingdom

Posted - 02 July 2002 :  02:31:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ziptrev's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Ziptrev to your friends list

Just got back at 4.30 this morning lads and want to say thanks for an enjoyable hours read of your reports.
Great to see the new guys joining in and nice photos Garry!
Mookie, I would love to see an otter in the wild!, Msde my day today seeing my 1st hunting Barn Owl for ages as I drove through the dawn!
Look forward to more great reports!

Thanks again and look after Red Malc

Trev

ZiptrevShouldn't happen to a DOG!

Go to Top of Page

goin_fishin
'Tiddler'

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 02 July 2002 :  08:09:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit goin_fishin's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add goin_fishin to your friends list

thanx Zip
im fishing my 1st match in 2 weeks at yeadon tarn again.... lst year my mate came 3rd with 4lb and the winner had 5lb and that day i fished was a cracker im off up sunday.

Regards Gf

Go to Top of Page

MALC
Life Member

Mid Glamorgan
Wales

Posted - 04 July 2002 :  03:51:35 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add MALC to your friends list

Date : 3/07/02
Venue: Drayton Reservoir (Fish O Mania)
Time : 10.30am to 3.30pm

Firstly thanks to Del.B for giveing me his ticket at the last moment (pity it was not used properly).

Today was one of the Fish O Mania events at Drayton Reservoir and after finishing work at 6am it was home, load the car and get to The Halfway House pub for breakfast and the draw.

When the hand went in the draw bag out came peg 31 and as Fridays match was won from peg 29 with 190lb+ i thought yes at last a good draw at Drayton and hopefully a few fish in the net.

I'd like to be able to say next that i fished a perfect match and empitied the place and got through to the final but in true malc style that was not the case.

As i've said i was on peg 31 and who should turn up to fish on peg 33 but Keith Arthur along with the Sky camera crew.

On my first cast on the Bagging Waggler with a mini boile i hooked a fish and thought YES this is going to be good, then the camera crew turned the camera round towards me just as the fish swam in to a sunked branch and all i ended up with was a 2ft long branch and a few laugh's from me and the guy on peg 32 and the youngh lady on the camera.

But not to be put off by that i carried on plugging away but no more bite's were forth coming.

For the next five hour's i plugged away with the Bagging Waggler / Method and Pole with the only other bite coming at 1.45 on the Bagging Wag again with boile which resulted in my only fish which weighed in at 5kg 400grms (11lb+ i think).

As a whole it fished hard with a lot of people blanking.

As to how i faired against the pegs around me well peg 30 to my right had 6 fish all on BW for 25kg+.
Peg 32 had 1 fish for 5kg 300grms
Keith on peg 33 had 6 fish for about 30kg.

The winner was Jez O'Neil from peg 40 on the Dam with 18 fish but unsure of the weight as by the time i got to the car park most had already left.

But it was an enjoyable day and a good laugh what with the camera crew and everything.

If anyone watches Tight Line's on Thursday you might be unlucky enougth to see me sat 2 pegs behind Keith in the blue top (with RED peering out of my bait bag.

No pictures today as it was pouring down for most of the time and the camera stayed in the car.

Anyway there's always Thursday's match with the Rugby Disabled Lads and Dirk.

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

Go to Top of Page

Ziptrev
Roving Reporter

United Kingdom

Posted - 04 July 2002 :  12:16:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ziptrev's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Ziptrev to your friends list

MALC
I think its REDs influence that is getting you in these interesting situations!
I reckon he'll make you a Star!

Tough on that 1st lost fish!, Who knows what it would have done for the old confidence!

Cheers

Trev

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement..

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Dave
Red Leader

West Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 04 July 2002 :  12:54:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dave's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Dave to your friends list

Malc,

quote:
If anyone watches Tight Line's on Thursday you might be unlucky enougth to see me sat 2 pegs behind Keith in the blue top (with RED peering out of my bait bag.

You weren't wearing you hat were you??? This might be the first claim to the fleece

Then again if you were filmed with the tree attached, lol, we'd deny all knowledge of you, lol

Dave

Go to Top of Page

MALC
Life Member

Mid Glamorgan
Wales

Posted - 04 July 2002 :  4:58:04 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add MALC to your friends list

Dave
quote:
You weren't wearing you hat were you??? This might be the first claim to the fleece

Not only was i wearing my hat but RED was pearing out of his carryall pocket FLASHING HIS BADGE.

So if they show it we could have an arguement over the winner

Malc

Go to Top of Page

Polepot
Poles

Bedfordshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 04 July 2002 :  6:06:44 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Polepot to your friends list

Malc

No argument it is clear from earlier postings RED would be the winner.

Poles

Great info, great guys, great fun, thats Maggot Drowners

Edited by - Polepot on 04 July 2002 6:12:08 PM

Edited by - Polepot on 04 July 2002 6:13:22 PM

Edited by - Polepot on 04 July 2002 6:15:14 PM

Go to Top of Page

goin_fishin
'Tiddler'

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 04 July 2002 :  9:35:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit goin_fishin's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add goin_fishin to your friends list

Leeds and liverpool canal nr kirkstall

Me and my cousin fished the canal today we ahd about 40 fish (perch and roach) in about 3 and half hours....

nr towards the end i was feeden a other swim up and i say this fish i fough was a 2 tone carp ( black and white i fought it was unsaual) and threw some maggots towards it it was intrested it it was lying on the top,,,,,

then about 10 mins later my cousin dave shouted me to land this fish i fought it was the roach we were targetin around 2lb mark and when i got there i had the shock of my life it was that carp (well i fought)
so i got the landin net and it wouldent fit so we got it in everntully it wieghed around 6lb-7lb mark it is enormus for out strech of canal...
we put it in the kepp net bcos we wanted to take a pic , so our dave went to go and find twig twig was out lookin for me so we couldent get a pic unfortuantly

it was black and pregnant we think it had spawnin tubercles and a white jell with a big scar on the side.....

so that was our days fishin about 20lb bag

Regards Gf

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

MALC
Life Member

Mid Glamorgan
Wales

Posted - 04 July 2002 :  10:49:01 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add MALC to your friends list

Date : 4/7/02
Venue: Parkers Lake
Time : 8.30 till 1.30

Well todays Match was with the lads from Rugby Disabled and after yesterdays fishing i was hopeing to put a few fish in the net.

But as is the case on most waters at the moment the fish just don't want to play ball.

Now we all keep saying it's because the weather is so out of sorts latterly with rain and strong winds most days and no steady Summer weather but over the last few months i've been starting to think that maybe there is more to it than that, and after this report i'll put a new thread up with my views and see what we get.

After plumbing around i settled on 2 pole swims both into open water the first 6mtrs out to my right into 4ft of water to be fed with meat and the second 10mtrs out straight infront into 6ft of water to be fed with pellet.

By 10am all i had was 2 small Carp about 12oz each so as the Snack bar was open i thought FOOD so RED and me went for a Sarnie.

RED at the cafe with the Cafe owner Ray.

Well after our sarnie it was back to the fishing and over the next 3hrs managed to catch another 13 fish which included Tench, Skimmers a small barbel and a Roach all of which came to various flavours of pellet fished on the far line for a total of 15 fish and 10lb 12oz and first.

Nearly forgot to mention that Dirk was also fishing and he tried his best but could only manage 2nd place with 9lb 13oz.

And yes he payed his pound and here is the proof

Cheers Dirk.

Malc

Go to Top of Page

Dave
Red Leader

West Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 04 July 2002 :  11:07:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dave's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Dave to your friends list

Nice reports but I must confess I am getting a bit worried about Malc.

If you're reading this Red will you have a word with Malc and see if you can help out in some way

Dave

Go to Top of Page

Ziptrev
Roving Reporter

United Kingdom

Posted - 05 July 2002 :  02:04:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ziptrev's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Ziptrev to your friends list

Good one Garry,
Nice to hear you are catching more and more!
Keep this up and Malc will bring Red for a challenge match!
(Easy £1.00 for you!)

Cheers

Trev

Go to Top of Page

Peter
'Mugger'

South Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 05 July 2002 :  11:01:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Peter's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Peter to your friends list

Three Men in a boat.
Just a brief one folks.
We arrived at Old Bury Hill,at about 7 am and embarked on the good punt Maggotdrowner for a trip up to the "jungle."
On arriving in the "jungle" it appeared that the monsoon was arriving but with the capture of a nice Bream of 5lb 8ozs,the weather started to clear.

Trev broke his tench "duck" with 3 nice fish,and geoff had a nice male tench of 3lb 3ozs.

For further details read the next episode from our roving reporter.

Peter.

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement...

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

ray
Life Member

Lancashire
United Kingdom

Posted - 06 July 2002 :  11:01:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit ray's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add ray to your friends list

Sat 6th july…..cudmore (milo lake)

Arrived at 07:00, settled for a peg on the far bank. Decided to use pole only as conditions were near perfect.
Set up 1 line at 12 mtrs in 3½ft of water, .16 main line to a .14 h/length with a size 14 hook. Set the hook 2” overdepth then fed a polepot of pellets with a few red maggots then left it while I set up a margin rig.
Margin rig was .17 line to a .16 h/l finished off with a size 14 “nu” hook (which is like a size 12) this was in 3ft of water next to a clump of reeds. Fed a polepot of riddled meat with a few chunks of catmeat.
Baited up 12mtr rig with a pellet and in it went, after 15mins I hadn’t had a knock so on went 3 red maggots. I started getting slight knocks but nothing to strike at, this carried on for a futher hour, lots of knocks but no fish.
I fired in a few maggots and pellets and changed rigs to a lighter one, with pellet on the hook I was still getting knocks but no positive bites. Changed bait to double red maggot and again still only little knocks, fed ½pot of pellets/maggots then left it.
Out went the margin rig baited with a chunk of catmeat, nothing, not even a sniff of a fish so fed some more meat and switched to 12mtr line.
First chuck in with double red maggot got me a small roach, then lots of “no hit” bites. Altered depth to an inch off the bottom and started catching small roach.
Tried changing depth, bait, feeding pattern but all I could get was small roach, tried margin swim for the last hour without even a knock so at about 1:00 I called it a day. Finished up with small 22 roach, fishing wasn’t up to much but a very enjoyable day as I had the chance to meet up with malc again also nick (polepot) and scott who were there for a match, after a quick brew, fag and natter with malc it was time for home.

dont give the antis any ammo, take your rubbish home.
original "clean banks campaign" slogan.

Go to Top of Page

mookie
mookie

Durham
England

Posted - 07 July 2002 :  12:19:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit mookie's Homepage  Click to see mookie's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add mookie to your friends list

Hi everyone , another thread by the mookster.....

Date - 5th July 2002
Venue - Broken scar on River Tees night fishing 8pm till 3.30am
Weather - Cloudy mild 10c wind slight from the south

As l went to see the river at Broken scar yesterday 4th July it was 6in up and still falling so l thought why not give it a go at nite, si l paid my £6 taxi fare and got there to find the floodgates had been opened and the river now was a raging torrent and 6ft up....totally unfishable ....and after lots of ...and paying the taxi again to take me home l was not impressed to say the least....

But the next day l went to Croft on tees to check out whether the river was ok to fish and found it 2ft up and falling and clearing very quickly......so l decided on Broken scar again at night my fave time....
Got there at 8pm to find the river 2ft up and foamy from the weir but was fishable due to the slack eddies...and l fish half way across anyway....out of the main flow which was pushing through at a good whack....
Anyway l set up my feeder rod with 4lb line straight through to a size 8 hook with a bomb rig...l had 5 baits to try Norms mussels good on ye matey....meat cheese worms and slugs...
Tried the mussels first and with anticipation l cast out at around 8.30pm....
Didnt take long before the first sighs of fish plink plink on the tip followed by a wrap round missed it.... but l knew then fish were present and were feeding..
10pm came and l had a good wrap round and hit into a nice fish which resulted in a chub of just under 3lbs in the net.. good start to the session...
So by the grace of Sir Isaac Walton l did not blank ....

Well the bites were comimg slowly but only on mussels....must have acquired a liking for them, but l stuck a lump of meat on for a change and at midnite a good wrap round resulted in me have battle with what l thought was a whisker as it hugged the bottom and the power was amazing l had it on for around 5mins till the line gave way yet again...lots of but l am used to this by now l thought !!!!

The bites died a death till 1.20am and l had a good clonk on the meat l hit it an held on for dear life !!!! it hugged the bottom again and it came to the net 3 times l didnt know what it was as it was pitch black...it kept diving and fighting and after 25mins my arms were killing me what a fight, l thought dont lose it now ....the mds wont forgive me...l kept fighting this of what l thought was a torpedoe and it came closer and closer to the net and at long last the fish was netted ...put my rod down and glanced in the net....l could not believe it...AT LONG LAST PETE A BARBEL...l could not stop it was a magic moment for me after 25 years of trying there on the scales and in my landing net...was a 7lb barbel...sheer class with fins....
It was not a monster but who cares at least l broke my duck with this species...and my arms still hurt now and its midday on the 7th July...
Pity GB was not there to witness it as l had a £10 bet with him that l would catch a tees barbel first before him...damn..
In the final 2hrs of the session l didnt care l had no bites the dawn was coming in ....so l was content to pack up and photograph my prize.....but my camera was at home....but l know myself l had caught a wonderful fish and as it swam off strongly l said ( l will be back)
Just hope it wasnt my last Tees barbel...but l will always remember my first.....
I hope to Meet many mds at Elvington at the end of this month..looking forward to it....sharing a tent with Dai an Trogg..cheers lads...for helping me out..
One problem with Broken scar....LITTER....L took a binbag full away from my swim as l left... the buggars dont deserve to be called anglers.....

Anyway l hope this story sets the hearts racing to the lads and lasses who havent caught a river barbel as yet !!!! All l can say is dont give up...its took me 25 years to catch one and the wait is finally over....sheer enjoyment..and as Matt Hayes says dont the ang on !!!!!!

Cheers lads an lasses

MOOK

Founder of B.L.C.F.L....Campaign
Clean banks campaign < are you a member>

Meet friends go maggotdrowning the best on the net !!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Peter
'Mugger'

South Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 07 July 2002 :  6:03:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Peter's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Peter to your friends list

Well done Ian

quote:
AT LONG LAST PETE A BARBEL...l could not stop it was a magic moment for me after 25 years of trying there on the scales and in my landing net...was a 7lb barbel...sheer class with fins....

I told you that you could do it,you've done the hard part now (broken your duck) and a 7lb-er isn't to be sniffed at.
Right that's the one I asked you to catch for me out of the way,now you've just got to catch one for yourself

Peter.

Go to Top of Page

dazb
Life Member

Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

Posted - 07 July 2002 :  7:10:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit dazb's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add dazb to your friends list

mook

nice to see you've broken your duck i broke my duck on over dinsdale 2 year's ago and enjoyed every min of the battle.(i was on M/brough's section) and i hope to have another in the next mouth or 2

dazb

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login © Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2018 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.19 seconds.