The Maggotdrowners Forum - shimano speedmaster ax bolo rod 8m
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Old Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

** THE MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM HAS MOVED **

To go to the New Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

Important - If this is your first time logging into the new Forums you will need to reset your Password
as your previous password will not work - Click to Reset Password

If you have any problems logging in or resetting your password, please contact us with your Username and Email Address using this link Contact Us and we will get you back in as soon as possible. Alternatively email HELP@maggotdrowning.com with your name and username

The Maggotdrowners Forums have moved however the content of the old forum can stll be viewed even though no further replies can be added. All this content (and more) can be found by going to our new forums. To go to the New Maggotdrowning.com Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

All Forums
 Fishing
 Fishing Talk
 shimano speedmaster ax bolo rod 8m
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

thefishingbear
THE BEAR

Essex
United Kingdom

Posted - 11 July 2010 :  1:52:47 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add thefishingbear to your friends list

can anyone tell me what sorty of rating this rod will have.
its brand new, never been out the bag, its 8m long, has eyes and a reel seat.
its as you would think in mint condition.
what can i use it for?
i would think its something to do with river fishing maybe?
sorry forgot to take the serial number and left it in my storage unit till monday morning.
anyone used one?
bargain at 25.00 plus a shimano 4000 super x reel 10.00 same fella.

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement.

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

glasses

Posted - 11 July 2010 :  1:59:17 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add glasses to your friends list

Hi pal your right about the river thing . they are designed for fishing on deep rivers with a stick float or avon style float as it will give you far better line control . If you can get hold of a back copy of match fishing magazine Alan Scotthorne did a article about fishing the bolo

Go to Top of Page

cess monkey
Life Member

East Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 12 July 2010 :  12:37:21 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add cess monkey to your friends list

You could use it on stillwaters like a 8m pole with the added bonus of a reel, light rigs tight up to snags or pockets in weed, at that price i`d buy it just to have a play.

Go to Top of Page

Philocalist
Life Member

England

Posted - 12 July 2010 :  01:43:50 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Philocalist to your friends list

Bear ... You have a PM:-)

Go to Top of Page

jayson69
Life Member

Germany

Posted - 12 July 2010 :  11:48:17 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add jayson69 to your friends list

25 quid for a speedmaster 8m bolo? that is a bargain, I payed 200 for my 7 m version!

another article about bolo fishing on a river can be found at:
matchangler.com

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2018 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.36 seconds.