The Maggotdrowners Forum - First angling research report now out
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Old Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

** THE MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM HAS MOVED **

To go to the New Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

Important - If this is your first time logging into the new Forums you will need to reset your Password
as your previous password will not work - Click to Reset Password

If you have any problems logging in or resetting your password, please contact us with your Username and Email Address using this link Contact Us and we will get you back in as soon as possible. Alternatively email HELP@maggotdrowning.com with your name and username

The Maggotdrowners Forums have moved however the content of the old forum can stll be viewed even though no further replies can be added. All this content (and more) can be found by going to our new forums. To go to the New Maggotdrowning.com Forums please click this link: THE NEW MAGGOTDROWNERS FORUM

All Forums
 Fishing
 Fishing Talk
 First angling research report now out
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

AnglingResearch

Lancashire
United Kingdom

Posted - 30 December 2009 :  1:52:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit AnglingResearch's Homepage Bookmark this topic Add AnglingResearch to your friends list

Hi all,
thanks to all of you who answered our angling participation questionnaire not too long ago. Just to let you know our first interim reports, which includes the questionnaire data, are now available on our website http://www.anglingresearch.org.uk/. Any comments and feedback would be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Natalie

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Advertisement.

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Neil ofthe nene
Life Member

Northamptonshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 30 December 2009 :  5:40:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Neil ofthe nene's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Neil ofthe nene to your friends list

I laughed out loud at being described as a "d1ckhead" by one respondent because I belong to an angling club.

Apart from that there is a typo in the penultimate line of page 4 in that "game" should read "coarse". The chart on page 32 has a problem with the colour and legend.

Otherwise a very interesting survey.

Go to Top of Page

Dave
Red Leader

West Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 30 December 2009 :  6:58:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Dave's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Dave to your friends list

I must congratulate you Natalie on what appears to be a very comprehensive and profesionally put together report. I've had a quick read of some of it but will print it out and digest it later

Well done

Go to Top of Page

badpegpicker
Proud to be a.....

Northamptonshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 30 December 2009 :  7:07:14 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add badpegpicker to your friends list

Ive had a good scan of it and, overall, it seems that for once there has been a report done that actually shows us what all anglers already know.......

Its good, and a positive pass time/sport for EVERYONE

I must admit to finding the report a bit hard going at times, but so far, so good.

Keep up the good work

Go to Top of Page

Peter
'Mugger'

South Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 30 December 2009 :  7:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Peter's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Peter to your friends list

Very interesting read.
Nicely put together.

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

AnglingResearch

Lancashire
United Kingdom

Posted - 01 January 2010 :  12:10:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit AnglingResearch's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add AnglingResearch to your friends list

Thanks all,
I'll pass your comments on. I sympathise with it being 'hard going' to read- it's a problem with so much data, i.e how to get it across without reducing it too much and trying to make it accessible to a variety of audiences.
This is only the first interim of three so there will be another one along next year!
Any reflections on where we are hitting on key topics or where we should be taking next year's report would be much appreciated.
Again, thanks for reading!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 Forum Locked  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2020 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.38 seconds.