The Maggotdrowners Forum - Banks and Burr Rugby
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV | Online Store
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Tackle and Baits
 Your Awards
 Banks and Burr Rugby
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

tonyh24
Life Member

Site Supporter

Teesside
United Kingdom

Posted - 01 June 2015 :  2:15:20 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add tonyh24 to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

As a Xmas present my wife bought me a Prestons Onbox 360 from Banks and Burr. Main use was for the rivers so I hadn't bothered with it until last week when I started sorting out my gear. Noticed a crack on the seat and contacted Banks and Burr. Without hesitation they asked me to send back the seat and they would sort with Preston ( wasn't sure where I stood as I had had the box for 6 months ). Today I received a new seat and a refund for my postage. Brilliant service from a top class team and shop.

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

banksitter
Stewpot.

Site Supporter

Gt.Manchester
United Kingdom

Posted - 12 July 2015 :  6:03:34 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add banksitter to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Having made a few on line purchases from this company I would also like to add my endorsement, they are a good team.

Go to Top of Page

T.I

Site Supporter

Posted - 02 September 2016 :  1:53:20 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add T.I to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

I have had a very good service from this company. Ordered very late this Monday, it was dispatched Tuesday evening and delivered on Wednesday. Wrong hooks were sent so phoned up and talked to someone who without hesitation resent the correct hooks which I have just received - this was with no additional postage or need to return. I will definitely look to order from them again.

Go to Top of Page

carphauler
Life Member

Posted - 02 September 2016 :  4:19:57 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add carphauler to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Used them once years ago as they're miles away from me, was after some space station legs for my xs box as they're longer, got there and they only had a couple in stock, chap in shop took 2 legs off a box in the shop so i didn't have to travel back up again, top service, not many shops would do that in the experiences i have had.

Go to Top of Page

grannyspodder
Life Member

Site Supporter

Warwickshire

Posted - 04 September 2016 :  5:47:02 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add grannyspodder to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

probably the best tackle shop in the world. Its only a few streets away from me and the guys who work in there are very friendly very knowledgeable and so so very good at what they do. 10 out of 10 for Carlton and his team.

standing on the peg behind you
Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

notneeded
Life Member

Leicestershire
United Kingdom

Posted - 27 December 2016 :  08:51:29 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add notneeded to your friends list Reply to Topic Quote this Post

Carlton and his team are first class ? You've not had to deal with Keith Haynes ( shallowman ) then ? Just joking top staff top shop .

Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2017 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.22 seconds.