The Maggotdrowners Forum - Barthomley Fishery (Oakhanger)
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Fishing
 Fishing Venue Advice and Information
 Barthomley Fishery (Oakhanger)
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Carp_CraZy

Cheshire
England

Posted - 08 June 2004 :  7:20:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Carp_CraZy's Homepage  Send Carp_CraZy an ICQ Message Bookmark this topic Add Carp_CraZy to your friends list

Hi i'm fishing a match on this venue sunday can anyone give me any bait or tactic tips as ive never been before.

Thanks

Bernie

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

Carp_CraZy

Cheshire
England

Posted - 18 June 2004 :  1:54:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Carp_CraZy's Homepage  Send Carp_CraZy an ICQ Message Bookmark this reply Add Carp_CraZy to your friends list

Hi all,
Just to let you know i went to the match at this very nice fishery, and i won it

It has several islands and depths vary from 1.5 ft to 7.0ft best pegs are apparently 9 and 19 and i won my match with 9 pound 15 oz on peg 19 so maybe there is something to it.

Very pleased with outcome considering it was a boiling hot day and i think i will certainly be going again soon hopefully when the carp arent spawning.

Bathomley Fishery nr Crewe and Sandbach.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.43 seconds.