The Maggotdrowners Forum - Garbolino G-max 800
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Tackle and Baits
 Tackle Reviews
 Garbolino G-max 800
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

midge99
Life Member

Site Supporter

South Yorkshire
Madagascar

Just ploding along

Posted - 30 September 2011 :  8:40:21 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add midge99 to your friends list  Quote this Post
A couple of weeks back I purchased this pole got the 6 power kits drilled and sorted with the Blue. yellow. and green bazzocarp holo elastics, the match kits will be done when I get the carbon wrap the power tops are solid so just drilled them.
I only used the blue today about 8-12 I think it is on bonsai at lindholme. Even before I had a bite I was inpressed with just how ridgid it was and not to heavy even though I only had 11/12mtr out today the wind wasn't tomuch of a problem.
when I did get a bit I was straight into the fish and never missed a bite alday, I found it very responsive and will worth the money

L.T.B Lying Thieving B@5t4./

www.tnfloats.net

have wheels will go fishing

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

wuffie
Life Member

West Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 07 October 2011 :  1:23:20 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add wuffie to your friends list  Quote this Post
I got one a year ago and my catch rate improved ( it couldn`t have got any worse!)

Go to Top of Page

Kev86
Life Member

South Yorkshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 04 February 2012 :  2:58:31 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Kev86's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add Kev86 to your friends list  Quote this Post
I have got to agree I bought one last year and I love it it is a fantastic pole.

Go to Top of Page

lucc
Life Member

France

Posted - 05 February 2012 :  08:48:37 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add lucc to your friends list  Quote this Post
good pole, sure,....but wait to see the M1....

Go to Top of Page

shallowman
Life Member

Site Supporter

Northamptonshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 05 February 2012 :  6:26:43 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add shallowman to your friends list  Quote this Post
quote :
Originally posted by lucc

good pole, sure,....but wait to see the M1....

the m1 is a replavement for gmax 1000 , NOT gmax 800

Mosella uk.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.06 seconds.