The Maggotdrowners Forum - Grilled hemp
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Tackle and Baits
 Bait Talk
 Grilled hemp
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

minkyandbear
Life Member

Site Supporter

Essex

Posted - 12 February 2011 :  6:49:41 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add minkyandbear to your friends list  Quote this Post
I have always bought either Sensas or Van Den Eyne grilled hemp and wondered if it easy enough to prepare at home.

I guess you lightly grill the seed and then blitz in a blender?

Help

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

n/a
deleted

North Yorkshire

Posted - 13 February 2011 :  3:38:09 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add n/a to your friends list  Quote this Post
I may be wrong, but I think that grilling hemp, it would burn off the oil within the seed that fish are so much attracted to.?

I prefer to soaking/boiling and then blitz in blender

Go to Top of Page

hempy
Alan

Nottinghamshire
England

Posted - 23 February 2011 :  8:28:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit hempy's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add hempy to your friends list  Quote this Post
Grilling hemp has the same action as the indians get when they grill or "roast" there spices before cooking, it brings out the natural aromas and oils of the seed but bag it up air tight when you have done it...

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.04 seconds.