The Maggotdrowners Forum - Shimano Super Match 3000M
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Tackle and Baits
 Tackle Talk
 Shimano Super Match 3000M
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Alnath
Life Member

Posted - 23 April 2002 :  11:35:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Alnath's Homepage Bookmark this topic Add Alnath to your friends list
As some of you are aware I was after a Shimano Aero Match III to replace the one I sold some time ago, not anymore more While visiting my local tackle shop with a view to buying a reel I spotted the Super Match 3000M, I have seen it on the net and lurking in shops but the £99 price tag put me right off. I played with a Shimano Sahara 3000M GTE which felt very nice indeed but that feeling of a worm drive that makes high end Shimano reels so special was still lacking . Anyway I dared to ask to "play" with the Super match 3000M (bad move my friends) Oh the feeling of a worm drive LOL. "How much?" I enquired inquisitively knowing I only had 3 20s and a tenner in my pocket. “Errrm 75 quid mate”, ah ah a chance I thought. “Any better than that?” “Er £72”. “Ok what about 70 quid seeing as I bought that feeder rod the other day?” “Oh go on then”. YES YES YES OH YES its better than sex, err well its not but you know what I mean.

If you are in the market for a reel and want one that’s so lovely and perfect this is the reel for you. Everything about the reel smacks with quality, even your line looks good thanks to the Aero wrap, the down side is my Shimano Sahara RE feeder reel now feels rubbish.

Its not what you have got, it's how you use it
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login © Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.58 seconds.