The Maggotdrowners Forum - shirmp paste
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Tackle and Baits
 Bait Talk
 shirmp paste
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bish
Life Member

Lancashire
England

Posted - 20 February 2008 :  3:56:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Bish an AOL message Bookmark this topic Add Bish to your friends list
just got some belachan shirmp paste it stinks how do you use this stuff, can you use it for feeder fishing as ido a lot ov tip fishing mainly bream fishing on local waters.do you grate it on to ground bait etc, thanks bish.

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

Don
Life Member

England

Posted - 21 February 2008 :  10:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Don's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Don to your friends list
Might give you a few idea Bish. Wash your hands well after use tho lmao!
http://www.ccmoore.com/products/boo...an_range.asp
http://www.carp.com/carp-forum/view...c.php?t=7798

Go to Top of Page

Bricktop
Snap

Gt.Manchester
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 22 February 2008 :  12:04:51 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Bricktop to your friends list
Hi Bish

I've not used it in groundbaits, just hookbaits for chub, barbel and carp. I've flavoured meat with it, paste, pellets, and used it as a pure paste wrap on pellets.

Honest truth, it's been useless. I've had just 1 fish with it, a chub, which took a pellet wrapped in pure paste, long after the paste must have dissolved. I'd guess I've given it easy 60 hours fishing time. A change to another bait has brought fish instantly. A change to belachan in a swim of feeding fish has acted like a repellant.

I'd be very interested to hear if you get any good results with it though. Just don't take it as your only bait for the day.

If you're putting it in a groundbait, you can grate it or grill it slightly so it crumbles easy. I'd go easy with it though.

Go to Top of Page

fishdogmick
catch alot

Site Supporter

Lancashire
England

Posted - 23 February 2008 :  7:16:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit fishdogmick's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add fishdogmick to your friends list
i would put a bit in a swimfeeder or smear a bit to your ledger its got a powerful smell on its own for winter

http://kizzyenglishbullterrier.com/.
Go to Top of Page

Bish
Life Member

Lancashire
England

Posted - 25 February 2008 :  9:49:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Bish an AOL message Bookmark this reply Add Bish to your friends list
thanks everybody for your info bish.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.12 seconds.