The Maggotdrowners Forum - Greenhills Fishery.
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Fishing
 Fishing Venue Advice and Information
 Greenhills Fishery.
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tackle41

Posted - 04 March 2007 :  4:54:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit tackle41's Homepage Bookmark this topic Add tackle41 to your friends list
Firstly I would like to say hello to everybody as this is my first post.I would be grateful if anybody could give me any info on Greenhills fishery,curlew pool I think and how it's fishing at the moment.
Thankyou

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

badpegpicker
Proud to be a.....

Northamptonshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 04 March 2007 :  5:35:50 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add badpegpicker to your friends list
Welcome to MD's, Tackle.
No idea where the fishery is let alone how its doing.
A little more info would probably give you a better result mate.

Go to Top of Page

tackle41

Posted - 04 March 2007 :  5:41:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit tackle41's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add tackle41 to your friends list
Sorry,the fishery is in Worcestershire

Go to Top of Page

groundhog
Life Survivor

Shropshire
England

Posted - 04 March 2007 :  6:22:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit groundhog's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add groundhog to your friends list
Tackle 41,are you sure of the name of the fishery,?
or can you give more info on location?
I have never heard of this one,sorry mate

Go to Top of Page

drayton king
Life Member

England

Posted - 04 March 2007 :  6:43:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit drayton king's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add drayton king to your friends list
Hi tackle 41 the fishery you are on about is called greenhill farm,and is also known as jimmys.Dont know how its fishing at the moment,but its one of those places where the carp feed all year round.Winter bags in excess of a 150lb are quite common,and back up weights are very good.Afriend of mine who fishes the opens there has had 11 200 plus bags and two bags over 300.

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

The brewer
Life Member

Hereford & Worcester
Bahrain

Posted - 04 March 2007 :  7:08:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit The brewer's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add The brewer to your friends list
The last i was told about 2 weeks ago 50lbs was a good weight but as with most places that can change day by day. The pools are full of fish and if they are feeding 200lbs is not that uncommon

Go to Top of Page

tackle41

Posted - 04 March 2007 :  8:07:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit tackle41's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add tackle41 to your friends list
Thanks for all your info.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.48 seconds.