The Maggotdrowners Forum - Kenwood/ Abbeydale- Sheffield
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Fishing
 Fishing Talk
 Kenwood/ Abbeydale- Sheffield
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nickwhite26
Whitehawk

Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 28 January 2007 :  04:45:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit nickwhite26's Homepage Bookmark this topic Add nickwhite26 to your friends list
Does anyone have any contacts for the Kenwood Angling Club in Sheffield?

Does anyone have a contact number for anyone who can get me fishing on the lake behind Abbeydale Indutrial Hamlett in Sheffield?

Thanks in advance

Nick

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

carp_catcher
'ave it!

South Yorkshire
England

Posted - 30 January 2007 :  08:56:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit carp_catcher's Homepage  Click to see carp_catcher's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add carp_catcher to your friends list
Phone Mark Holmes at Woodseats Angling mate, his numbers. 07779130250

Go to Top of Page

basshedz2

South Yorkshire
England

Posted - 30 January 2007 :  12:55:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit basshedz2's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add basshedz2 to your friends list
The mill pond behind Abbeydale Industrial Hamlet is available on a day ticket. Get them from the cafe/gift shop there (also from Woodseats Angling i think). I believe season tickets are also available (i've been told about 50). Let me know how you get on, I live not too far away and have never got round to fishing it.

What waters do Kenwood have?

Alex

Go to Top of Page

top3match
Life Member

South Yorkshire
England

Posted - 30 January 2007 :  9:23:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit top3match's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add top3match to your friends list
Kenwood is in gledless town end, or charnock.
I belive the membership for the Hamlet starts at 90 for the first year and then cheaper the next year. For this you need to see the owner Pete Gribon.
A day ticket costs 5 but the lake is cosed during the old closed season.
There are only ten tickets avalible each day as day ticket holders anglers can only fish the road side, and the amount of tickets sold shows how popular it is and in summer it can fill up very quickly so its best to pick your tickets up in advance.

chriss greensides.
.woodseats angling

Edited by - top3match on 30 January 2007 9:25:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

nickwhite26
Whitehawk

Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 31 January 2007 :  3:26:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit nickwhite26's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add nickwhite26 to your friends list
Thanks for getting back to me thats a big help ].

I was under the impression (from when I called the Marriott Hotel) that the Kenwood Angling Club ran lake behind the Marriott Hotel in Netheredge- is this correct?

http://marriott.co.uk/Channels/glob...OM&imageID=0

What is the Hamlet lake stocked with Chriss?

Do you have a number for Kenwood?

Do you know how I can contact Pete Gribbon?

Thanks again

Edited by - nickwhite26 on 31 January 2007 7:32:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

top3match
Life Member

South Yorkshire
England

Posted - 31 January 2007 :  9:05:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit top3match's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add top3match to your friends list
I think your right about the kenwood lake being behind the marriot hotel im getting my wires crossed thinking of somwhere eles. The people who fish kenwood have small matches at some part of the year because i rember them coming into the shop, as for who runs it im not so sure.
The Hamlet lake is absolutly stuffed with Tench and Skimmmers also roach and rudd. Most people who have purchased a ticket have come back for another one. Its a bite a chuck on most days!
Pete Gribon can usally be found down in the hamlet museum part as he is a Grinder , or he will walk around the lake checking day tickets and can be found there.

hope thats of some use.

.chriss greensides
woodseats angling.

Go to Top of Page

nickwhite26
Whitehawk

Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 01 February 2007 :  2:23:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit nickwhite26's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add nickwhite26 to your friends list
Yes it has been of help Chriss. Thanks Guys

If anyone has any idea about Kenwood lake please let me know- Ta

Edited by - nickwhite26 on 01 February 2007 2:26:12 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 1.06 seconds.