The Maggotdrowners Forum - strong pole needed instead of armageddon
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Tackle and Baits
 Tackle Talk
 strong pole needed instead of armageddon
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

weg
Life Member

England

My Photo Album

Posted - 02 July 2006 :  6:26:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit weg's Homepage Bookmark this topic Add weg to your friends list
Hi i need a quality 14.5 or 16m strong pole must have a lakky rateing of 20 in power kits been looking at maver n25 carp 2?? but not bothered can be any make!! I snapped my 5th section fishing a match in gale conditions pole roller blow over and snap!! two weeks later now a big carp snapped the 5th again went swimming to get it back fish still on got back to dry land fish went again and snapped now the forth section so back in i went swimming to get it again still on!! till the hook pulled gutted so i need a strong pole which can hold big fish on side strain but still usable at 14.5 or 16m but it must be strong but not as heavy as a volvo thanks insrance paying this time!!!
i mainly fish commersials todays carp were 7lb biggest 13lb except for the big un!!
looked at maver n25 carp2
distinction

Edited by - weg on 02 July 2006 6:27:48 PM

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

pegasus
benny

West Yorkshire
England

Posted - 02 July 2006 :  6:33:07 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pegasus to your friends list
ha ha its not a pole you want mate its new swimming trunks...
what price do you want to pay (for a pole not trunks)

ackworth angling club

Go to Top of Page

Chin
Life Member

Lincolnshire
England

Posted - 02 July 2006 :  6:33:37 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Chin's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add Chin to your friends list
how much money you willing to spend?

Maver Pairs Finalist 2006!

www.malmanfloats.com

Go to Top of Page

weg
Life Member

England

My Photo Album

Posted - 02 July 2006 :  6:52:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit weg's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add weg to your friends list
Hi yes but it was hot today it cooled be down !! 1 to 1400ish about the same as the armageddon

Go to Top of Page

Chin
Life Member

Lincolnshire
England

Posted - 02 July 2006 :  6:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Chin's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add Chin to your friends list
Tricast XRS
Trabbuco DT Carp 1 or 2
Shimano Beast Master
Shimano Carp Cruncher
MAP Carp-tek Muscle
Garbolino Super Legion
Garbolino Power Legion
the list goes on and on

www.malmanfloats.com

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

weg
Life Member

England

My Photo Album

Posted - 02 July 2006 :  7:09:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit weg's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add weg to your friends list
Hi chin are all these 20 lakky and not as heavy as a volvo are thay 16m or mixed and 14.5

Go to Top of Page

gudderz1
Life Member

Posted - 02 July 2006 :  7:14:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit gudderz1's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add gudderz1 to your friends list
get a rod lol

FOOTBALLS COMING HOME!

Go to Top of Page

Chin
Life Member

Lincolnshire
England

Posted - 02 July 2006 :  7:21:03 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Chin's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add Chin to your friends list
all will do what you want them to, bar the xrs which is only 14:5m but is the strongest pole on the market without a doubt, the rep lifted me off the floor with one using 3 foot of powergum in the topkit

www.malmanfloats.com

Go to Top of Page

johng19
me@home.com

Site Supporter

Lancashire
England

Posted - 02 July 2006 :  7:57:06 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add johng19 to your friends list
Lifted me of the floor O MY GOD what next

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

dave the fish
Life Member

Site Supporter

Gt. London
England

Posted - 02 July 2006 :  8:01:20 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add dave the fish to your friends list
He only weighs 3 stone though. The Power Legion is well worth considering.

Dave

Grandad Dave

JINX Squad member 2007 to 2013
Rolfs 100lb+ club member
100+ JINX Club member
MDs Rolfs Pairs Champions 2009
MDS Southern Pairs Champions 2008

Go to Top of Page

Dave Brittain
Shakespeare

Somerset

Posted - 02 July 2006 :  9:48:09 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add Dave Brittain to your friends list
Weg.

There are a few Trabucco DT 1 Carp or the GM 1 Carp poles about and the're one of the best carp poles on the market. They're very stiff and well balanced and I don't think you'll find a better pole for commercials. It's easily fishable at all lengths and it doesn't feel much heavier than the Armageddon.

Go to Top of Page

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

SteveB
Life Member

Cheshire
England

Posted - 03 July 2006 :  08:23:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit SteveB's Homepage  Click to see SteveB's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add SteveB to your friends list
HOw's about a Daiwa G8 Power or a Colmic Astra 3000.

Carp to mid doubles are no issue for the G8 yet it'll handle silvers aswell.

Go to Top of Page

Paste Master
Platinum Member

Gt. London
England

Posted - 03 July 2006 :  08:48:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Paste Master's Homepage  Send Paste Master an AOL message Bookmark this reply Add Paste Master to your friends list
Weg got a carptek muscle 16meter in the classifieds makes us a offer and its yours in A1 condition used twice strong as an OX!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.51 seconds.