The Maggotdrowners Forum - Essential Oils!!
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Fishing
 Fishing Talk
 Essential Oils!!
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maximus
Life Member

United Kingdom

My Photo Album

Posted - 14 March 2006 :  6:53:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit maximus's Homepage Bookmark this topic Add maximus to your friends list
I've just read the article in the angling times about using Essential oils for flavouring maggots for Roach fishing. I think somebody has answered my prayers, because my wife is in colege taking a course on heolistic therapies and she uses essential oils by the hundreds.

If it's any help, I can find out the websites she uses to purchase her oils.

She'll be putting in another order as soon as I've found out where she's hidden them. Now where did I see that Geranium Oil??

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

The percher
Bolton 'till I die

Lancashire
England

Posted - 14 March 2006 :  11:11:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit The percher's Homepage  Click to see The percher's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add The percher to your friends list
I'd like a website if you could find one mate, I've been after a few like blackpepper oil, but they are expensive, especially under brand names.
Cheers

Go to Top of Page

maximus
Life Member

United Kingdom

My Photo Album

Posted - 15 March 2006 :  07:18:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit maximus's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add maximus to your friends list
here you go Percher!

http://www.oils4life.co.uk/

Go to Top of Page

pegasus
benny

West Yorkshire
England

Posted - 15 March 2006 :  07:53:58 AM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add pegasus to your friends list
i saw the article in the angling times and i thought it was an advert for nutrabaits the guy in the photo is even wearing jumper advertising nutrabait and in the left hand corner stategicly placed is a couple of jars of the stuff.
weve been using this type of additives for years now a main stream bait company brings em out and all of a sudden fish are been caught using em sounds fishy to me soz about the pun.
i think bait additives catch more anglers than fish.

money is the greatest god of them all

Go to Top of Page

maximus
Life Member

United Kingdom

My Photo Album

Posted - 15 March 2006 :  10:07:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit maximus's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add maximus to your friends list
So do I pegasus. If I can get something cheaper then I will. I'm in the middle of reading Archie Braddocks "fantastic feeder fishing" he's a bloke who would also agree because he's spent his latter years of his life proving that same point.Not really through Essential oils but making his own additives out of whatever he could lay his hands on and then using trial and error tactics.
He also customises tackle that he buys to give him an edge on other Anglers, such as cutting off the bottom of feeders and putting an extra piece of weight in it to enable him to cast further than anybody else.

It's a great read!

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

The percher
Bolton 'till I die

Lancashire
England

Posted - 15 March 2006 :  1:21:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit The percher's Homepage  Click to see The percher's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add The percher to your friends list
cheers mate looks just the job!

Go to Top of Page

maximus
Life Member

United Kingdom

My Photo Album

Posted - 15 March 2006 :  4:36:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit maximus's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add maximus to your friends list
If it's no good Percher, give me a shout and I'll find you some more!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 1.06 seconds.