The Maggotdrowners Forum - Polly's Flash Abram near Wigan
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Fishing
 Fishing Venue Advice and Information
 Polly's Flash Abram near Wigan
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ghatton

Gt.Manchester
England

Posted - 29 July 2004 :  12:26:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit ghatton's Homepage Bookmark this topic Add ghatton to your friends list
Hi can any one give me any info on this water please, I have been told this is a good day ticket water

Regards to all.

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

toppo

Posted - 29 July 2004 :  9:25:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit toppo's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add toppo to your friends list
this water was and still is fishing very well with good heads of bream, roach and tench showing, it is quite weedy in areas but the best pegs are at the far end of the pond numbers 20 - 30 sweetcorn and caster are the best baits hope this helps Tight Lines ;-)

its all about how you wiggle your worm

Go to Top of Page

tc

Posted - 31 July 2004 :  5:44:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit tc's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add tc to your friends list

Hi
This is my local water.20 year .4 day ticket.All pegs fishing well with pegs near car park fishing well for tench perch crucians .Catching on silly method with red maggot caster, choppy.On bottom with corn and meat and prawn(best for carp).Only 4ft across.BIG carp tench,perch and bream.Bigger fish on higher no pegs.Get there early for a show.Lady feeds bread in every am from car park.Itis like a tidal wave through the centre of lake with huge carp.Evening opens in summer on tuesdays regular catches up to 100lb
HAPPY FISHING

Go to Top of Page

crusty
Life Member

Lancashire
United Kingdom

My Photo Album

Posted - 31 July 2004 :  10:14:42 PM  Show Profile  Click to see crusty's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add crusty to your friends list
My brother-in-law was on there on Thursday, he didn't walk too far from the car because he had the kids with him, and reckoned it was a pound tench every chuck.
I fished it this time last year and there were some nice double figure carp cruising about, but every man and his dog was chucking out surface baits.

crusty

Go to Top of Page

ghatton

Gt.Manchester
England

Posted - 03 August 2004 :  07:42:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit ghatton's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add ghatton to your friends list
Thanks for the info, any bans in operation?

ghatton

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

tc

Posted - 03 August 2004 :  6:15:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit tc's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add tc to your friends list
NO PELLETS BOILLIES PASTE NUTS ETC NO KEEPNETS
BARBLESS HOOKS.
YOU WONT NEED THEM .JUST RED MAGGOTS CASTERS ,CHOPPY,MEAT CORN AND PRAWN.FISH UP IN WATER.SILLY METHOD 3M TO HASD IS EXCELLENT WHEN YOU GET THEM FEDDING WHICH WONT BE LONG,.DONT USE MUCH GROUNDBAIT IF ANY NOT NEEDED
TIGHT LINES
TIM

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.67 seconds.