The Maggotdrowners Forum - crimple carp fisheries harrogate
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Fishing
 Fishing Venue Advice and Information
 crimple carp fisheries harrogate
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mylegsarewheels
Life Member

West Yorkshire
England

Posted - 25 August 2011 :  11:10:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit mylegsarewheels's Homepage Bookmark this topic Add mylegsarewheels to your friends list
Any imformation would be welcome...Tnanks Darren

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

stymie
Life Member

North Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 25 August 2011 :  8:03:25 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this reply Add stymie to your friends list
Think he charges 5 but could be 6 not sure. As you look at the lake from the farm deepest pegs are to the left, the lake is chocka with roach (some quite good ones if you can get through the tiddlers) some good bream, skimmers and tench and a good few carp up to double figures, he stocked a load of barbel a bit back too.

Go to Top of Page

davidsenior
Cleggy

Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 27 August 2011 :  12:23:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit davidsenior's Homepage  Click to see davidsenior's MSN Messenger address  Send davidsenior a Yahoo! Message Bookmark this reply Add davidsenior to your friends list
Darren the access is very steep from the car park to the bankside, OK going down but a drag going back up LOL.

I don't think he allows keepnets either, he does have rather a lot of RULES posted on the office door.

I've been for a look but never fished it. (too steep for me to get back up).

Go to Top of Page

mylegsarewheels
Life Member

West Yorkshire
England

Posted - 05 September 2011 :  1:41:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit mylegsarewheels's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add mylegsarewheels to your friends list
Cheers i think i will give it a miss i dont fancy pushing back up in my wheelchair and ive read the rules on another site no loosefeading of sweetcorn whats all that about??

Go to Top of Page

methodgob
yoda

West Yorkshire
England

My Photo Album

Posted - 05 September 2011 :  4:19:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit methodgob's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add methodgob to your friends list
i wouldn't like to think i was going there in a wheelchair! Steep and gravelled path.

It was hard to get throught the horde of tiny roch last time we went.
Expanders never made it to the lake bed.
Hard 6mm and 8mm pellet was what we used the second time we fished it.
was very shallow round to the right, when the carp turned up you could see them feeding on the bottom about 10 mts out!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.45 seconds.