The Maggotdrowners Forum - shire oaks marina/ worksop
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Fishing
 Where You Fished Today
 shire oaks marina/ worksop
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

armstrong1
choppy

Nottinghamshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 20 February 2011 :  9:34:26 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add armstrong1 to your friends list

she was sat there wrapped up like an eskimo , the rod wrapped round and after 5 mins she netted it and in the keep net, using legdered red worm.proud daddy.
i caught mine on the pole 9mtrs out with a red worm on the deck and several others not as big, the jack pike decided to latch on to a small roach i was bringing in . you have to make the most of this venue if ya fancy giving it a go , fishing ends 31st march and starts oct16 due to volume of summer traffic, shame really as pike run up to 20lb and bream up to 10lb. happy days.

Advertisment

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert
Advertise here

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

Peter
'Mugger'

Site Supporter

Gt. London
England

Rolfs Lake 200+ Club Member.

My Photo Album

Posted - 20 February 2011 :  11:33:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Peter's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Peter to your friends list
Cracking fish for her Neil.

Rolf's Lake 200+ Club
Jinx Squad 2005-2012
Jinx 2 Day Winner 2012

Read 'My Fishing Diaries'
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2015 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.23 seconds.