The Maggotdrowners Forum - shire oaks marina/ worksop
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Fishing
 Where You Fished Today
 shire oaks marina/ worksop
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

armstrong1
choppy

Nottinghamshire
United Kingdom

Posted - 20 February 2011 :  9:34:26 PM  Show Profile Bookmark this topic Add armstrong1 to your friends list

she was sat there wrapped up like an eskimo , the rod wrapped round and after 5 mins she netted it and in the keep net, using legdered red worm.proud daddy.
i caught mine on the pole 9mtrs out with a red worm on the deck and several others not as big, the jack pike decided to latch on to a small roach i was bringing in . you have to make the most of this venue if ya fancy giving it a go , fishing ends 31st march and starts oct16 due to volume of summer traffic, shame really as pike run up to 20lb and bream up to 10lb. happy days.

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

Peter
'Mugger'

Site Supporter

Gt. London
England

Rolfs Lake 200+ Club Member.

My Photo Album

Posted - 20 February 2011 :  11:33:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Peter's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Peter to your friends list
Cracking fish for her Neil.

Rolf's Lake 200+ Club
Jinx Squad 2005-2012
Jinx 2 Day Winner 2012

Read 'My Fishing Diaries'
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.23 seconds.