The Maggotdrowners Forum - Making Your Own Groundbait
The Maggotdrowners Forum
  Maggotdrowning.com
Username: Password: Save Password
    GENERAL TOOLS:  Home Page | Register | MaggotMail | Active Topics | Search | FAQ | Calendar | Classifieds | Contact us | Advertise | MD's TV
    MEMBER TOOLS:    Log In or Click Here to Register and access these tools.   |   Forgot your Username and/or Password?

All Forums
 Tackle and Baits
 Bait Talk
 Making Your Own Groundbait
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

feeder fan
top bagger

Teesside
England

Posted - 14 February 2004 :  8:25:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit feeder fan's Homepage Bookmark this topic Add feeder fan to your friends list
ive done a forum on this before i never got no replys so can ya tell me some own ways to make groundbait i do the same old boring thing just bread in a blender i dont even add any thing so tell me your ways

and if you can be botherd typing how to make paste for carp

j.lewis

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Google Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Become a Site Supporter and remove these Adverts - Click Here

maxwell_hung
caster blaster

South Yorkshire
Botswana

Posted - 14 February 2004 :  9:16:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit maxwell_hung's Homepage  Send maxwell_hung a Yahoo! Message Bookmark this reply Add maxwell_hung to your friends list
If you want to know about making your own groundbaits read this
http://forums.trabucco.it/viewtopic.php?t=346

Although most people over here buy the packs and put in their own additives.

For paste I use green swim stim.

Matt

Go to Top of Page

larry long head

Teesside
England

Posted - 16 February 2004 :  6:17:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit larry long head's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add larry long head to your friends list
after using the blender try adding some powdred bits and bobs like curry or pepprika. then wen it comes to fishing you only add water with all your spices in ok.

Go to Top of Page

FishySparsholt
Life Member

Hampshire
England

Posted - 17 February 2004 :  6:09:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit FishySparsholt's Homepage  Click to see FishySparsholt's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add FishySparsholt to your friends list
-try adding a couple of packs of Angel delight to your groundbait, or working it into a paste for excellent results.
-instead of using bread use crumpets, blend these up and the texture will be coarser, and the mixture will be more moist than bread and easier to throw out.
-you get liquidized corn, try doing this for lunchoen meat and add flavourings to this mess to add moisture, then mix as usual with your liquidized bread.

a few things i use, have a go!

Andrew

Sparsholt Lad here!

Go to Top of Page

FISHAHOLIC
pudge

Kent
England

Posted - 17 February 2004 :  7:38:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit FISHAHOLIC's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add FISHAHOLIC to your friends list
i use bread with tumeric/spices in the winter and bread/crushed hemp and nesquick milkshake powders in summer(carp like this one)

Go to Top of Page

Sponsored Advert

Become a
Site Supporter
and remove
this Advert

Advertise here

Xxobi1xX
Just call me chris

Staffordshire
England

Posted - 19 February 2004 :  3:30:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Xxobi1xX's Homepage  Click to see Xxobi1xX's MSN Messenger address Bookmark this reply Add Xxobi1xX to your friends list
i buy it

._ChRiS_.

Go to Top of Page

ANJIEJON
Life Member

Warwickshire
England

Posted - 19 February 2004 :  4:22:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit ANJIEJON's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add ANJIEJON to your friends list
i cheat a little buy a bulk bag of brown crumb,about a tenner for a sh.t load,then add flavoured milk or baby milk,crushed stale bikkies,cake and so on very high feed for summer carpin,mix with hemp sweetcorn andtares using the water you boil the seeds in

smoke me a kipper ill be back for breakfast

Go to Top of Page

Jammit90
english boyo

England

Posted - 28 February 2004 :  3:57:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jammit90's Homepage Bookmark this reply Add Jammit90 to your friends list
i've always made my own groundbait, blend the bread dry it in the oven then put it into a mill & sieve so you get a fine - particle groundbait

James

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked  Printer Friendly
Jump To:

Maggotdrowning.com    Contact us    Disclaimer    Donations    Support MDs    MaggotMail Login Maggotdrowning.com, 2001 - 2014 Go To Top Of Page

Snitz Forums 2000
Display: 0.16 seconds.